SOL - robot's head, tomato...

Started by ratracer, Fri 06/09/2002 23:17:35

Previous topic - Next topic

ratracer

great forum... as I am always getting stuck...

I played SOL a while ago (but stopped due to having my spare time dedicated to my own game...)... anyway, I was stuck at the part when the robot's head fells to the ground (I also had cut the wires or something in a nearby cabinet)... I already have a tomato... what shall I do next?????

Sylpher

Wires make for great lock picks.

ratracer

Sylpher, the wire you are refering to, I guess I used it in the beginning of the game (to unscrew the grates...) ... now I'm in the robot's room, and one of the robot or androids lost his head...
I don't have any wire at the moment
now what?

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

ratracer

Moynusfrey

Spoiler
Once you have cut the wires in the cabinet and the droid steps out of the glass tube, go get the chip from the main CPU and use it on the droid.
[close]

Spyguy AGS

Oh yeah. I remember SOL. It wasn't THAT complicated, now was it? The thing that complexed me the most was when the robot came in with the evil comet piece thingy, and when it told you to touch it, and you touched it, it would explode, along with the upper half of your body. Fortuantely, I found out what was causing the explosion.
Spoiler
It destroys any organic material. Reember that tomatoe? Use that!
[close]

If you already knew this, ok. I'm just telling this to the total newbie. I'm a newbie, too :-)

ratracer

EthidiumBromide

ok i must be dumb cause i cant find the tomato even though there's all this nice soil.

arg.   help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk