Leisure Suit Larry 2 Point and Click

Started by Rui 'Trovatore' Pires, Thu 26/02/2004 22:16:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

That's really odd, I can't even replicate the problem. Could you send me a savegame?

Is anyone else having this problem?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

jane

Sending it over.............thanks.  

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Well, I loaded your savegame and I couldn't replicate the problem. I am COMPLETELY baffled!

Kneel. Now.

jane

Been trying it again and think I know what the answer is - when I was getting him to swing I think I was too close to the water but it still let me swing and legs appeared to be normal until I dropped down - I also changed the speed I was running it at.  Thanks for taking the time to look at it though  ;)

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oooohhhh, that's not supposed to happen! Thanks for this impromptu bug report!

Kneel. Now.

ratracer

Hi redruM,
I'll congratulate you beforehand since I haven't had time to d/l and play it.

Bem, ja ha tempos que nao jogo qq jogo, mas o teu jogo tenho de jogar!!!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Bem, obrigadíssimo - mas talvez queiras esperar pela versão final? Jã tou com este jogo pela raiz dos cabelos, e daqui a uns dias mando cá para fora a versão finalíssima...

Kneel. Now.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Well, that's it. I've had enough, and this has taught me to FULLY and COMPLETELY beta-test a game before releasing it!

The available version is the FINAL.

Oh - and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank wintermute74 for his wonderfull post-release testing, and all of his suggestions that helped make it better. ANd to apologize to the entire community for this ridiculous many-versions foolishness, I should have just tested it throughly BEFORE releasing it... a mistake I won't repeat for sure. Oh well, learn with your errors.

Kneel. Now.

An

In the FINAl version there is a very serious BUG!
I can't leave the area of the swimming pool at the ship. As I go south to leave it and I appear at it again...

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

*groan* I can't believe I keep doing these things...

I'll get it fixed.

EDIT - Fixed.

Kneel. Now.

RachelSummers

Thank you for fixing..timer doesn't give me a problem in the airport any longer. Thanks again, redruM!

RetroHolo

ok....i'm on the boat, have used the suscreen and swum to get the bikini then came back up and tried to get out of the pool area (walk out of the room) but it just restarts in the same room. what the heck is going on? is it a bug or just me?

RetroHolo

Quote from: RetroHolo on Sun 28/03/2004 21:26:43
ok....i'm on the boat, have used the suscreen and swum to get the bikini then came back up and tried to get out of the pool area (walk out of the room) but it just restarts in the same room. what the heck is going on? is it a bug or just me?

woopsi! just tried downloading the thing again...and it works...must've just missed the upload of the updated bug fix for this! anyway thanx!

Mage

1st of all : great stuff. :)
2nd : i need help
Spoiler

i'm on the island. got the bikini bottom, where do i get the top ?
[close]

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Spoiler
Oh, dear, you should HAVE the bikini top by now! I hope you saved! Did you dive in the boat's swimming pool?
[close]

I'm sorry if the game is rather unforgiving, but so was the original. This is just a renewed interface.

Kneel. Now.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Wow! A preview in the latest issue of the Inventory (oh all right, it was just a paragraph saying it existed)... AND an addition to underdogs! No kidding!

Man, this feels sweet...

...er, all the bugs HAVE been taken care of... right?

Kneel. Now.

The Subliminal Messenger

I've just completed the remake, and I've got to say, nice work! It's obvious a lot of work has gone into this. It's a great example of what can be done with AGS, with a lot of time and ingenuity.
No one told me there were laws AGAINST Public Nudity!

Ryan

Quote from: redruM on Tue 23/03/2004 21:57:08
*groan* I can't believe I keep doing these things...

I'll get it fixed.

EDIT - Fixed.
I just want to download the games but i cant find them any where which is shit , be cause i really enjoy playing this game

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Go back to the first post in the thread and use the mirror. Or, go to www.agsforums.com/games.php, go to full-length games, find LSL2 and download from the mirror.

Kneel. Now.

anonymous

Fantastic! Very much like the original, can't tell that it's not the real thing most of the time.

But I can't seem to find an "about" button in the game anywhere crediting Al Lowe and Sierra? You should credit them in the game, because all the material isn't your property.

Also, you could get sued (although unlikely by the looks of things at the moment, but it can happen) for this by the current owners of the Leisure Suit Larry game "franchizes" (or whatever it's called). As everybody knows, a new Leisure Suit Larry game is being developed by VU and imagine if they decide they want to release the classical Larry games with their new one? You'd most probably get sued.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk