AGS 2.61 Pre-final Edition

Started by Pumaman, Sat 28/02/2004 23:04:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumaman

Quote from: SSH on Mon 24/05/2004 21:08:59
Is this why the preload screen always displays in letter box, even though the game is 640x480? But if setup can workout the resolution of the game, why can't the game itself?

Correct. The game could, I just haven't got round to fixing it yet. ;)

Quotehey CJ, dunno if you got my message about this but repeatedly_execute_always doesn't repeatedly execute always

as in during dialogs it stops. Is this on purpose or impossible to change?

While a character is talking, it should run. When the dialog options are dispalyed it won't run, because the game is completely paused at that point.

Quoterepeatedly_execute_always is missing from the Script menu in the editor, so when I click on repeatedly_execute it goes to repeatedly_execute_always because I added that to the top of my script!

Hehe well spotted, I'll get it fixed.

QuoteWhen you animate a character with a non-repeating animation, then leave the room while the animation is running, then re-enter the room, the animation is restarted from the beginning.
Is this intended?

Ah, this is a side effect of the fact that the engine calls StopMoving on all characteres when the room changes, and that StopMoving resets the frame to 0 even if the character wasnt moving. I'll get it fixed.

As for your second issue - I un-commented those two lines and it didn't crash for me. Does it crash every time for you?

strazer

QuoteAs for your second issue - I un-commented those two lines and it didn't crash for me. Does it crash every time for you?

No, not anymore. It works now.
I didn't do anything, no PC restart, nothing. Strange.

Pumaman

Odd, I'm a bit concerned about that. Do let me know if it happens again.

Anyway, now that the 2.61 Final is out, I'm going to lock this thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk