March MAGS

Started by magintz, Mon 01/03/2004 21:09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

rtf

I'm sure I can find a loophole in the rules.
I fail at art.

magintz

Sorry guys but I was busy with school-work, thanks again Klaus and Congrats Geoffkhan
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Evil

Quote from: releasethefrogs on Sat 03/04/2004 16:49:21
I'm sure I can find a loophole in the rules.

You could always pull a Dave Gilbert. If you're to lazy to make him walk, dont give him legs. :)

rtf

That's what I did last time.  They should call it a "Pulled a Releasethefrogs"  or whatever.  
I fail at art.

Gregjazz

Well I've already sent in my new rules, we're just waiting for Klaus or Magintz to start the new thread.

I guarantee you'll like the rules.

rtf

I can't wait!

I'm definatly going to enter this time around.

No chance that I wouldn't!
I fail at art.

Ginny

Ooh!!!! *drools like crazy*
Must...make....game...
:D
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

rtf

That's it!  If the new rules aren't up by tomarrow morning, I am going to hire someone to tell someone do something about it!
I fail at art.

Gregjazz

Man, I sent the PM to both Klaus and Magintz like 2 days ago. So don't send the hitman after me!

Evil

Just start it yourself! We're losing time!

Peter Thomas

Agreed.

Not that I ever enter... but I think Geoff should post the new rules. It's not like Klaus or Magintz are going to disallow the rules......

are they?
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

nope!

maybe Klaus and Magintz have a social life  ;D

Anyways, Geoffkhan could write here the main ideas; so we could start a big brainstorming.

Klaus

Oops. Sorry for the delay. This finally got mixed up as I waited for Magintz to present the new rules after his posting and he might have thought I'd do it this time...  :-\

Quote from: nope! on Sun 04/04/2004 10:29:32
maybe Klaus and Magintz have a social life  ;D
What's that..? At least I don't have something like this, so it really wasn't the reason.

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Sun 04/04/2004 08:51:45Geoff should post the new rules. It's not like Klaus or Magintz are going to disallow the rules... are they?
Actually the rules are disallowed sometimes, but not in this case.

releasethefrogs: Perhaps we should keep this in mind - in case you don't enter now,
Quote from: releasethefrogs on Sun 04/04/2004 07:04:39I am going to hire someone to tell someone do something about it!
;)

The new rules are out and can be read in the new thread April MAGS. Have fun with Geoffkhan's rules. I hope you can forgive us and we won't run directly into hell for this delay. On the other hand they say it's pretty warm there... Hm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk