Grr! Need help with Grr! Bearly Sane

Started by , Thu 04/03/2004 09:07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

carter

Hi all :-)  Hope someone can help me.  Stuck in Grr...need ammo.  Got seagull, gun, and kicked the dog a bunch.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

Pocdo

Spoiler
Have you tried to shoot your boss?
[close]

Carter

Yup, tried that, but it says I need ammunition and I get find anything appropriate to use.

Pocdo

Spoiler
There is something in the paint spray you can use.  Just look for something to smash it open
[close]

pimpdaddy

can someone help me with grr barley sane i cant get past the part were u need amo for the bb gun i freed the seagul and killed the kidgot bb gun and flier and money and bb gun now what?

Alun

See Pocdo's second post above, which answers your question.

If you're still stuck, you may not have all the items you need.  If you've freed the seagull, that should have made another object accessible.  Did you take it?

(If you're at a complete loss as to what item I'm referring to, highlight to read this:)
Spoiler
The brick.  Take the brick.  Also, for that matter, did you ever take the paint spray can (after destroying the vending machine)?  You didn't mention it among the items you have.
[close]

Soup - The Comic Strip
http://www.soupcomic.com
Gods, heroes, monsters, and soup

moocowninja

How do you destroy the vending machine?

moocowninja

Sorry forget the quote on the top İve finished the game 
                                   ;D           ;D             ;D              ;D

fernando

How do i free that damn bird?!?And the brick?!?
Pleaseee i needhelp! ??? ??? :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk