"A" Updated info...

Started by Squinky, Mon 15/03/2004 05:24:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

News

Thats right, I've been entrusted with Sylphers "A" ags news site while he takes a break, and I'm at the point where I think we may need some more writers to keep the content coming in.....

So, let me know if you are interested in writing a few articles, reviews, or interviews a month and like to make out with your boss....er...

Reply here and I will contact you with further top secret crappolla...

Need advice?
Then contact Unillin and he'll set you straight. He cured my obesity and my horrible desire to chew old toenails!
Throw an email at him at:
advice@sylpher.com

Good times for all....

And be sure to check out all the other good crap at :

http://www.sylpher.com/a/index.php

"A" needs storys

Sylpher set us up a while ago to take short fiction. So, if you have any good "Short" fiction and want it posted on the "A",  send it to squinkyproductions@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you. Please no novels though...

LordHart

Well, any chance to make out with you is a chance worth taking... ;D

tdrlordhart@hotmail.com

rtf

Did somebody say "Reviews"???

I can do that!
I have been reviewing stuff ever since I watched an episode of the Iron Chef back in 1999.  From then on, I have been critisizing-er... commenting on cooking, movies, my neighbor's XBOX games (I'm a console parasite if you know what I mean...)

I even write movie reviews for the local "Teen Scene Zine" (Stupidest Name EVER!!!)

SO if you want me to review a game, just contact me:

Guitardude10293@cox.net

Tell me if I should pick the games or if you or sylpher or whover should...

Oh.. yeah.  The only downside is that the game has to have a walkthrough or else you won't get a review for a month or so  ;)  hahahaha i'm just kidding!

Good Luck Standing in For "A"

NEW:  Wanna sample of my "work"??

Here is a diminishing review of "Rugrats, All Grown Up" (i was bored that night)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387714/board/nest/6822612
I fail at art.

Minimi

hey there squinky. Last time you asked I was too late or something, but I'd really like to write some articles/reviews. I've been checking "A" every few days but not much updates were there, wich is a shame, for it is a good initiative.

my email is : peter@w8ff.com

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Squinky on Mon 15/03/2004 05:24:10Reply here and I will contact you with further top secret crappolla...
I love top secret crappolla!!  It's the best!

I wouldn't mind reviewing or interviewing and writing something up for ya!

e-mail: darthmandarb(AT)hotmail.com

Let me know what you need!

~ d

Hollowman

I know I am pretty new here so feel free to ignore this if you want:)

I would love to write articles/reviews or anything else you want. I do have some writing experience, though granted it is fiction as opposed to what you are asking for here, but I'd love to get involved. Heres my email:

worldforger1@yahoo.co.uk

Barcik@School

AGDZine has problems. A has problems. So yet again, I ask you, why not join forces and have less problems? It's not like there is competition.

DGMacphee

Squinky,

I would submit articles but I forgot my login and password.

Anyway I can get them back?
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Squinky

To all applicants
Hell yeah, I appreciate all interest and I will be getting ahold of you guys in a few days (I'll wait and see if anymore folks want it before I make a decision) So hang in there....

Barcik

I see what you're saying, but I am simply a steward left to run what was began, you can see how I just can't drop "A" and join up with the agdzine...even though it rocks so sweetly, I also belive that there "A" rocks sweetly in it's own way....

DG

I'll dig up your info and PM ya...

Also if any of the old writers/guest writers have any advice on who to pick or gripes/tips or anything for me, let me know guys...

veryweirdguy

I would love to do some stuff, but I don't think I could be reliable enough to do like, an article every week, or whatever.

Would it be possible to submit articles (or whatever) whenever you have one? Like, freelance work, if you will?

If so, I'd be interested in doing this - PM me if you wanna make out.

Barcik

Quote from: Squinky on Mon 15/03/2004 17:24:08
Barcik

I see what you're saying, but I am simply a steward left to run what was began, you can see how I just can't drop "A" and join up with the agdzine...even though it rocks so sweetly, I also belive that there "A" rocks sweetly in it's own way....

And together, they can rock twice as much (or rather, suck half as much)!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Squinky

I've updated the first post with info and some links for everybody...I'll prolly add some more in the next few days as some things come together...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk