Ben304: 5 out of 11 ain't bad...

Started by auriond, Fri 08/01/2010 14:49:32

Previous topic - Next topic

auriond

... it means Ben's a shoo-in for JayIsGames.com's best freeware adventure of 2009! Congrats Ben! :D

http://jayisgames.com/best-of/2009/freeware/adventure/

Oh, there's this other AGS game on the list too. The Puppet or something. Crap game.

Dualnames

Quote from: auriond on Fri 08/01/2010 14:49:32
... it means Ben's a shoo-in for JayIsGames.com's best freeware adventure of 2009! Congrats Ben! :D

http://jayisgames.com/best-of/2009/freeware/adventure/

Oh, there's this other AGS game on the list too. The Puppet or something. Crap game.

Wow, why didn't they put Shifter's Box? >:(

Ah well, it seems like the list is:

Ben and others games!

Congrats to both of you!!! :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Chicky

1 out of 11 isn't bad either you know  ;)

Congrats to both of you! Now get on the IGN home page.

auriond

In case it's not obvious, they're just nominations for best adventure game. There's still the voting before the best game is announced. So get voting!

Although I think the only issue in question here is WHICH of Ben's games is going to win :D

ThreeOhFour

Woah, holy crap. That's... really cool!

However I hardly think one can say that it's in the bag when the list also includes awesome games like The Marionette and Tanaka's Friendly Adventure.

Thanks for the heads up, auriond - and congrats to you too!  :D

m0ds

Well done Ben! And a fun read so thanks for the link auriond :)

LimpingFish

Well done indeed, Ben and Auriond! \o/
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

paolo

Woo-hoo! Excellent! Well done, guys.

EDIT: And the winner is...

ThreeOhFour

auriond

Thanks Ben, but in fact this was a shock to me. In all honesty I don't know if we deserve it, given the quality of all the other contenders.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk