What was the first ags game you ever played?

Started by Squinky, Tue 16/03/2004 18:37:26

Previous topic - Next topic

The first AGS game I played was 5 days a stranger. I love that games, but I got stucked and I am too lazy to look it up.

I feels as thoug I would not have tried to make a game where you steal if I had not played it.
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Gilbert

Heh Primus, it's the first AGS games you played.

For me it's the original LQ1 I think...

Moox

modgeulator

I think it was either QFG 4.5 or Larry Vales II. I'd been aware of the existance of AGS for a while before I actually played anything made with it (other than the demo game).

SSH

Gaea Fallen by Amaranth...

didn't get very far and nearly gave up on AGS games...

APJ

It was either Larry Vales II or Six Day Assassin

Ryam BaCo

till now i played two (!) ags games:
beyond reality and 5 days a stranger but i finished none of them.
bunch of crap | Michael Jackson - King of Pop, Rock and Soul

Primus

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Wed 19/05/2004 02:07:37
Heh Primus, it's the first AGS games you played.

For me it's the original LQ1 I think...

Well, isn't Leisure Suit Larry 1 an AGS game? Sorry. I'm not sure, but I suppose my first AGS game was then Space Quest - The Lost Chapter.
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Gilbert

No, they're AGI games (the Point & Click VGA version of LSL1 was SCI though).

Nine Toes

hmmm... I coulda swore I replied to this post once before...

Oh well.  The first AGS game I played was the Six Day Assassin.

I wish someone would make a sequel of some type to that game.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

MrColossal

hehe, go ahead hyde, be my guest

there was someone who wanted to make their own story involving the assassin... why, i don't know since he didn't really have any character to speak of
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Nine Toes

See, I thought you were the one who made it.  I just couldn't quite remember. ;)

It was an awesome little game  ;D(albeit, very short :().

I would try and make some type of sequel, but I've got my hands full with my own game.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Haddas

Larry Vales. Then Rode Kill, a day in the life

Vel

I think the first AGS game I played was lassi's quest, which was the reason not to use AGS in its DOS days.

HillBilly

LordHart

Quote from: Farlander on Sat 20/03/2004 16:30:22
Rodekill 2? I can't remember which was, I get confused with Rodekill: A day in the life.

Well... The game I played was about a dog puking battery acid, dissolving the spaceship, and you had to avoid it...

How long have you been at AGS, that was only released last year if I remember correctly. :-\

Phemar

Well the first adventure game I played was LSL1. I then searched for the sequels on the internet, and found http://www.dosgames.com/ and there was a link to AGS. I remeber I stayed up till 2:00 AM working right through the manual, making sure I knew everything...

I think the 1st AGS game was 6DA...or 5DaS...not sure...

Yup yup yup!

Mr_Frisby

The first AGS game I played I found at the underdogs and after playing it I thought 'how the hell did that GASPOP guy make that game - then I found the AGS link and havn't been the same since.
I also can't believe that no one else has mentioned it -Ã,  CALSOON!!!!!.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Barbarian

The first AGS game I played was King's Quest II (the Remake).

I thought it was such a fantastic game. Once I played through it, then I found out it was made by AGS, and I've been hooked on AGS ever since and hoping that I can one day make a great adventure game.  ;)

*PS: BTW, my own game is still in production, each day I'm making good progress on it.
"Escape From Evergreen Forest (EFEF)"
http://adventure.easyurl.org/
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk