What was the first ags game you ever played?

Started by Squinky, Tue 16/03/2004 18:37:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Polecat

Currently Reading: Soldier of the Mist
Last Read: Stardust [+++]
Playing: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Recently Played: The Dig [+++]

dsg_charly

Me was "The Apprentice". Good immersion, good graphics, good ideas. A pro game. Was really impressed. :o

Nathan23

For me was the KQ1 remake and then KQ2 remake, In Fact that the King's Quest Series was my first adventure game, Long Time ago I played King's quest VI

raimo

Actually, it was Indiana Jones and The Fountain of Youth demo last Sunday :) (when I read about it in joystiq)

Then, on Tuesday I tried AGS myself and now i'm already planning my own game :)

jasonjkay

Rob Blanc, I found it on the internet by mistake. It still took me over a year before I discovered AGS.
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsresources/ - Mods, plugins and templates.

LimpingFish

Permanent Daylight, by 2ma2.

I landed on the AGS site back in 2002, thought I might use the program and wanted a game to see what it was like. I chose wisely. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

advent

KQI remake. After a week, I found the AGS site.

TheCheese33

7 Days a Skeptic. The first time my sheets needed to be cleaned since I was five.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Mad-Hatter

The Legend of Zelda and the Lampshade of No Real Significance

^_^
"I have books on philosophy, religion, and politics, therefore everything I say is precise and accurate. That being said, the fact that I've never read so much as the first page of any of these books should not only be ignored, but disregarded entirely."

Ali

The first game I played all the way through was Pleurghburg, and mighty good it was too!

Quote from: TheCheese33 on Tue 20/06/2006 01:30:15
7 Days a Skeptic. The first time my sheets needed to be cleaned since I was five.

So your sheets have only been cleaned once since you were five?

advent

QuoteThe Legend of Zelda and the Lampshade of No Real Significance

That isn't an AGS game, that was a game made in flash.

Kharn

5 Days a stranger. then instantly downloaded 7 days a skeptic. love them. now ive got trilbys notes to crack...even with its annoying keyboard controls it still beats the other two in terms of atmosphere and weirdness.

Bubbles

mines was 5 days a stranger too. :) great game
Beginner at Pixels

Peder 🚀

I think the first AGS game I ever played was 2ma2's awesome game Permanent Daylight.

Buckethead

ben jordan case 4, still one of my favorits  :)

SinSin

alien rape escape but quickly deleted
7 days a sceptic and 5 days a stranger
KICK ASS GAMES
Currently working on a project!

Lionmonkey

5 days a stranger.
Only with the help of this game I really found this great site.

5 days a stranger. Next one was 7 days a skeptic, but damn it, never could finish it (welder chasing you was just too scary  ::))

CuteLittleGuest

Akatosh

Standard answer: 7DAS. No, I didn't play 5DAS before it, I started right off with the sequel.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk