AGS SoundChallenge, from 04-03-25 to 04-03-32

Started by Inkoddi, Thu 25/03/2004 16:02:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkoddi

The AGS Soundchallenge is a weekly competition, where everyone can enter the competition, by recording a *.wav, or *.mp3, or *.ogg file under the restrictions of the week.
Every entry will be kept in a database, of sounds.

Soundchallenge rules :

- You record your own sound, in a *.wav, or *.mp3, or *.ogg file, that is the maximum size of 200KB
- The entry is restricted under the weekly rules
- Try to keep the file size as low as possible
- The winner of the weekly challenge, will be chosen by the winner of the week before.
- The prize of the winner, is that he/she will set the rules for the next SoundChallenge!

- When you enter the competition and post in this thread, then post also the title of the soundfile. Make it recognizeable for others, that download it.
- The winner includes this information above into their next SoundChallenge thread!

THIS WEEK: Footsteps

Yep, that's right, it can be the sound of walking on stone or snow or anything

edit again: just plain footsteps, at least somebody should enter now

m0ds

Word of advice, Inky - it might be worth choosing a topic i.e. "footsteps" that is a little harder to record, because simpler sounds like that can easily just be pulled off the net etc. I'd suggest "walking, to running, to tripping over" in 200kb. etc.

But that's just an opinion.

Peter Thomas

Quote04-03-25 to 04-03-32

I assume by that you actually mean the 1st of April?
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Peter Thomas

hmmm..... okay..... I'm getting the impression that not too many people are entering....

I shall whip something up and maybe post it soon..... depending on how inspired I am.......
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Minimi

I am soon going to record something, but I don't think the idea of m0ds is such a good one. I mean, I don't think there is anyone at AGS who would steal something from somewhere else for a contest, is there?

m0ds

I guess you're right!

(BTW, thats NOT an entry!!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk