Japnca help please

Started by , Mon 29/03/2004 00:38:21

Previous topic - Next topic

how do i get into the crawlspace as alstair

Andy

I am guessing by crawlspace you mean under the house. This had me stuck for a while too heh

Hint 1:

Spoiler
You will need a torch
[close]

Hint 2:

Spoiler
The torch is in the garage, in the bottom drawer, but you will also need some batteries for them
[close]

Hint 3:

Spoiler
The batteries are actually in your possession
[close]

Hint 4:

Spoiler
They are in the remote control.
[close]

wat does the picture show

wat does the picture show

my ame crashes when i talk to the picture

Andy

For me, the only time it crashed was when I restored the game called 'trying', but if it is different for you, I don't believe it is neccessary in the completing of the game.

This puzzle was the hardest in my opinion. If you have an idea of the game, you could probably solve it through some detective work on the internet.

Hint 1:
Spoiler
It is a place from the King's Quest series of games
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler
The game is King's Quest 3
[close]

Answer:
Spoiler
The place in KQ3 is called 'llewdor'
[close]

when ever i type anything in the answer space it leaves and says illeagle error how do i stop this

retardedguy

when i typed in llewdor the game crashes Ã, 

Outlander

Okay guys I got a question... where are the keys to the BMW? I've already cleaned the bathroom and got the money from Mum. I've tried talking to Alastar again but he dosn't say anything. I'm wondering if it's a glitch because if i talk to Mum again I can go through the entire "magic word" dialog again

Oh by the way the AGS walktrhough on Japnca dosn't say where the BMW keys are.

pattica

where did you download this game

Rosie

Here is the website that is working.  It is called Just another point and click game and doesnt seem to be working under this forum

http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,604/

Mordalles

Quote from: Outlander on Mon 13/03/2006 01:13:03
Okay guys I got a question... where are the keys to the BMW? I've already cleaned the bathroom and got the money from Mum. I've tried talking to Alastar again but he dosn't say anything. I'm wondering if it's a glitch because if i talk to Mum again I can go through the entire "magic word" dialog again

Oh by the way the AGS walktrhough on Japnca dosn't say where the BMW keys are.

Spoiler

i think the keys is in the backgyard, in pants on the washing lines. you will have to move a few pieces of clothes to get to the correct clothing piece. although, i can't remember, so it might be something completely different that you will find there.
[close]

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Outlander

Thanks that's all I needed.. .... almost got through the whole game without geting help.... ahh well at least it was the LAST thing!. Now I'll wait for #2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk