make group game

Started by 333, Tue 30/03/2004 00:50:11

Previous topic - Next topic

I was thinking about making a game where its a little like a sim life iv made 3games so far does any1 wanna do a sim life thing.i cant typeno  more cuse it typing funny.group project any1
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Migs

Can you give some more information about the game you want to create?  What are these 3 other games you've made?
This signature intentionally left blank.

AGA

Check the announcements forums here and here. Dunno where the third game is, though...

Ishmael

I could maybe take part in the coding, as I like challenges. (except those MRC2 gives me when my great systems are not working without any clear reason....)

And, no mean to offend or anything, but are your shift, space and number 1 keys malfunctioning? :P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

shbaz

Quote from: deathmetal333 on Tue 30/03/2004 00:50:11
I was thinking about making a game where its a little like a sim life iv made 3games so far does any1 wanna do a sim life thing.i cant typeno  more cuse it typing funny.group project any1

Is this a joke? You can't "typeno more" because it's "typing funny?"
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Domino

Maybe this is Actually Wil Wright, the creator of the Sims playing with our minds.

He could be playing us as a bunch of Sims.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk