Zombietown

Started by , Mon 29/03/2004 21:00:52

Previous topic - Next topic

deathmetal333

i finished a game that took me 4 hourscalled zombietown where you have to rid a town of the bad zombie by using your wits whenever you click on something be sure to check your inventory and click on it alot. this game should take you atleast 30 min. to complete first time no walkthrough
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/files/zombietown.zip

get the other2 games at the site i added them late march richphycho2cruisin which is where you have to run over then right place and mix items its funny and zombietown here you geyour comrad zombie and rid a town of bad zombies.
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Larien

It sounds like it could be an interesting game but I can't get your link to work.  I get this
QuoteForbidden
You don't have permission to access /ecolandtech/pcwiki/files/zombietown.zip on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.ibiblio.org Port 80
I don't know if it's just my computer or if it effects everyone, but I thought maybe you should know about it.
"A writer without inspiration is but a fool with a pen." --Sitara Stanton
http://www.myspace.com/zalea1864
"Someday--when things are slow again--we'll burn this city down." --J.M., who was quoting from...well, somewhere unbeknownst to me

jane

No links not working

aicram

Same here - no joy with the link.

Sam.

Linky no worky
(I wnted variety)
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

death333

i tryed to go to te site and make another linkbut it wouldnt let me go to the site ill have to find some1 else to host my file sorry.

death333

i cant  find any1 to host my file for free.i might be able to mail itif you know a place i can upload let me know

Wormmaster

Freewebs?
Geocities?
Hmm...
I could upload those to my server...
What do ya think, death333?

TerranRich

if this game is even half as good as Rich Phycho, then I want it! Now!

death333

sure upload it if you want have you downloaded it be fore ecolandtech went crazy on me

Wormmaster

Please, send them to my e-mail:
juho.paavola@nic.fi
so I can upload those!
I will give links to you all then!

-Wormmaster-

death333

ya dude i sent the 3 games
I was gonna add them to my new free web website but my connection is SO SLOW when i click new paragrath it crases can you believe that.

Wormmaster

Okay...
But remember, this is gonna take something about week or so...

Wormmaster

Here it goes...

Zombietown and the others...

There, happy now?

yes mr thank you alot yay yay yay im happy THANK YOU AAHHH dude i just farted really loud yeah dude thanks :D
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

I just made a web site with my games
http://www.freewebs.com/touyew/index.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk