Caption Contest - 23rd April to 30th April - Just do it

Started by Kairus, Fri 23/04/2004 04:08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairus

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to add the speech bubbles to this comic strip I have spent hours making. And I made it all for you! So don't disappoint me! I want to see some great entries that will make me pee!

Edit the image with your favourite graphic tool, MSPaint allowed and Photoshop as well, and make an epic soap-opera out of it, ok? She/He who makes the best entry wins the right to be the master of the next outstanding Caption Contest next week, all included!

Ready?

Go!
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

Gilbert

Czar

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Peter Thomas

ARGH! those car pictures were part of my highschool QCS test!!! oh the memories...

(all you non-aussies, QCS is the 'final' exam you do that determines your overall position in teh school when you graduate)
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Totoro

???trying to imagine how those car pictures can be part of a final exam in high school  ???

Kairus

And the winner is...
Ahem...
Wow, I can see you are all expectant...
Who knows who the winner will be?
So much competence...
GILBOT!!!
Great work! Hell yeah! You razed with all your competitors, congratulations.

Getting serious, if this wasn't the Caption Contest with the lowest number of competitors, it must be close... Is it that you didn't like the comic or something? I have noticed that these late weeks this competition has not generally had many entries... What's wrong?

Ok, Gilbot, your comic was good. At least the only entry was a good one and I am happy to give my crown to you so you can happily reign over the next Caption Contest. Cheers!
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

Gilbert

Thanks! :D :D

(though I know that noone beside me entered :P)

Heh I'll think about the next contest. Stay tuned!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk