Little Jonny Evil 2.... He's NOT Nice!, But who cares??

Started by KANDYMAN-IAC, Mon 05/04/2004 03:21:10

Previous topic - Next topic

KANDYMAN-IAC

Title: Little Jonny Evil 2... "The Root Of All Evil"

*3 acts
*improved art style
*original music
*the truth behind "little jonny"
*voice pack (optional)

Each act will be approximately 6 to 10 rooms in length. There is a whole cast of characters for Little Jonny to play off of. You will get to explore Jonny's world... and find out where he comes from...

It's time to meet the family...

***{I am aslo currently searching for talented individuals that can give this game the original music i think it needs to set the right atmosphere.}***
"Don't lose the bluecups they may be our only hope....!!1!!!1"

"I'm jealous of all of you guys, which means. I love your work, I just hate you as a person.... wait thats not right."

Chicky

hehehe, the game we've all been waiting for  ;D

can we get a ingame shot?

-OSC

KANDYMAN-IAC

No screenshots just yet... I would like to keep this as secretive as possible. But as my nature is I'm physically not able to do that.

So i will be eventually breaking my word and giving you guys quite a few updates...

I have to say I love giving out status reports...
"Don't lose the bluecups they may be our only hope....!!1!!!1"

"I'm jealous of all of you guys, which means. I love your work, I just hate you as a person.... wait thats not right."

AtakeeR

Yeah finally continuation to game which gave me so much fun (I loved Jonny comments about Grimm's Fairy Tales, his "toys" and Unibomber manual thing :)). Keep it in same style as first part. Art was very very good so I can't imagine how can you upgrade it. How long will be each act?  

AGA

Azure

waha! I loved the last one. I can't wait for this!
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

foz

I thought the first game was great.....

only downer was it was a bit short....

Thats what all the girls say..

i look forward to this release...

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Wormmaster

I cannot wait, too!
Is there KILL THE PEOPLE events?

spoofer4ever

OMG LITTLE JONNY EVIL 2!?!?!??!?! ;D ;D

I cant wait since i loved number 1 but number one is a little disapointing because of the shortness.

remixor

It's great to see that LJE is getting a sequel.  The first game really cried out for further development of the character.  Good luck!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk