SpriteJam April 19th - 26th ht62 - ht91 lirpA maJetirpS

Started by Mr_Frisby, Mon 19/04/2004 04:19:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Frisby

Did you know that if you look in the mirror at midnight on a full moon on friday the 13thyou will see the face of your past self?
        No?
 Well that's because it's not true - I just made it up stupid!
If it was true though - who would it be that would be there staring back at you ? Don Quiote? Don Corleone? Don Ameche? Don Johnson ? Donald Duck? Fred Astair?
Up to you -

Spritersize - Anything aslong as it's mirror shaped          
             and not figgen huge.
             Colour - No limit.
             Limitations - Must be a face refelected in a mirror . .

that is all.        F.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

sedriss

Get it? It's the face of a card. h4r h4r.
I ares teh smart.
By the time you read this you've already read it.

Mr_Frisby

Aww nuts, A nother stinky Sprite Jam that no one entered - I have this theory that there is a secret underground 'anti-frisby' sprite Jam faction that is out to get me - because I suck . . .it's just a theory though. Geeze all you gotta do is draw who you would liked to have been in a previous life.
:'( :'( :'( Don't cry for me  . .I'm already dead.

Thanks for entering sedriss -  I'm betting even money on you to win.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Chicky

well, i just quit the anti-frisby faction last week

soo, i thought id enter quickly, just so theres a bit of competition...

its my former self, a guard trying to become a knight.

-OSC

sergiocornaga

Gee, Frisby, you really don't have much luck with your sprite jams. Have you ever been cursed by a gypsy or something?

InCreator

I hope it's not too big...
Oh well...

QuoteIf it was true though - who would it be that would be there staring back at you ?

The Reality...

Mr_Frisby

Woo!! Entries  :o, I have heard of these mythical entry creatures but have seldom come across them - they look very nice. Ta.

Surge - yes, Gypsies suck. Unfortunately the Gypsie that cursed me was a strange fellow who worked at the seven eleven. I was out of change and needed a slurpie as I was very, very high. He let me barter my soul for it - stupid me - it wasn't even that good a slurpie.

mätzyboy

Ok, since there was no size restriction I decided to practice drawing small.. 20x40 pixels...

When I look into the mirror in the morning I see not me, but...

..a ZOMBIE version of me...

x4

edit:
Oh! By morning I mean very early... like almost midnight...on maybe a friday... 13th perhaps? The zombie version of me from a past life is still very like my everyday apperance when I get out of bed though... heh.. ;)

Karimi

Privateer Puddin'

DragonRose

Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Paper Carnival

I am a re-born Christian. I took this thing seriously. Believe it or not, I saw a dream like that once, only it wasn't a fire thingy (it was a zombie version of myself). I remembered playing Doom back in the good old days (when I didn't know how to shut down my pc properly) those "Lost Soul" enemies.. I combined those with my dream and I came up with this :P

Notic teh Gradi3nt!!!!!11!1!1!

EDIT: I realised you meant my previous life. Well, I don't believe in this theory anyway, so I drew my previous self, before I got a christian.

Mr_Frisby

This weeks winner is InCreater!! Sorry about the not finnishing this sooner - my bad. I liked all your entries - Zombies, Dragonladies and Death, oh my!

Custard - You look familiar somehow  . . .are you related to Danny Devito maybe?

Frisby@the_Circus

I can't seem to get a hold of InCreator - I PMd him but he hasn't responded - It was my bad - I judged this one too late - If anyone wants to take the enitiative and start anew one please do - If you don't feel you qualify then - Dragon rose, Guybrush peepwood and mätzyboy came equal second!. Go . .start a new one  . .hurry time is almost . . aaaaaah . . .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk