King's Quest 2.5

Started by Radiant, Tue 20/04/2004 13:33:58

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

Um, Edwinxie and LostTraveler, what's the matter with you guys?

First, LostTraveler, it seems kind of obvious why he revived the old thread, it appears he wants to know where he can download the demo. Fairly clear from his post...

And Edwinxie, how in the world is anyone supposed to know from reading this thread that the game is canceled? Also what in the rules should we be reading?

I don't see anything against asking a question so what are you talking about?

Or does everyone just like being a jerk?

Eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Gilbert

Agreed with eric.

We should wait for Radiant himself to say whether if the game is still being made or not, especially when he looked active recently, so he would probably read this and reply.

Of course if the game's cancelled this thread can be locked, but we can't confirm until we hear a word from Radiant himself.

Blackthorne

This game is not cancelled.

Quote from: RadiantOh and yes, KQA is still with our KQ2.5 project. Which is still going steady, in case people were wondering, only (like AGDI) we don't believe in posting overly many updates.
FROM THE AGDI BOARDS, GAME MAKING FORUM

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Mon 23/08/2004 09:19:17We should wait for Radiant himself to say whether if the game is still being made or not, especially when he looked active recently, so he would probably read this and reply.

Of course if the game's cancelled this thread can be locked, but we can't confirm until we hear a word from Radiant himself.
Yeah, I was waiting to see if he replied.Ã,  So Radiant, if you're reading this, let us know the status of this game please!

Anomaly

I just had to post this.. heh
While messing around with the BETA of the new enhanced KQIII radiant is working on.. I remember that when you looked behind the tapestry outside Gwydion's room, in the origional Sierra release,  that it said there were scribbles and drawings for KQ IV.
So I looked in Radiant's beta and it said you see scribbles and drawings for KQ 2.5 but don't worry bout that since you're playing KQ 3 !
I thoguht it was cool and a nod to the non-cancellation I've heard so loudly stated
cheers.
"The room is bright. 
You are likely to be vomited upon by a Shrunk."

Radiant

Oh, KQ2.5 is not abandoned at all, I'm actually working on both projects. The website is temporarily down due to server problems, but we decided not to do many teasers/demos because it distracts from the real work being done. But I'm sure one of the other people could pass the original demo along for now if you asked them nicely :)
I should have responded to this earlier, except that I usually only read the tech and chat forums, for lack of time.

Edwin Xie

Forget whatever I said, sometimes I say stuff I don't mean. Or I am not so sure on.
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

azygos

can someone post me a cpy of kq 2.5 demo via mail
Thx in advance

btw kq 4: any chance of remaking that... because that was the best!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk