Moderators

Started by Gfunkera, Mon 19/04/2004 18:37:55

Previous topic - Next topic

c.leksutin

Relax Demorgrog.  this is not a flame-thread, those usually get locked quickly.  We are simply stating that you dont really have much gorund to accuse people on if you neglected to keep the evidence.

C.

evenwolf

in that case, I should be asking you for help, and then turning around and getting really accusatory and immature toward you

nah C, this case is fishy.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Gfunkera

So basically I'm full of shit and nobody changed any of my threads?

I knew I was insane but not that insane must of benn the hits of acid I took this morning....

shbaz

Being here first didn't help the Native Americans any.  :P

QuoteI knew I was insane but not that insane must of benn the hits of acid I took this morning....

Equally brilliant. That also should go in your sig. Drugs and alcohol make everyone look cooler.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Andail

Just shup up for a few minutes and perhaps people will forget how you made an ass of yourself

Gfunkera

Why shall I do that I'm on a roll now fucks!

I think that pretty much makes everyone hateme now, this was my point, since I'm insane & hallucinating too.

c.leksutin

*sigh*

I grow weary of this exchange.

I cant  find anyone saying your full of shit.  I AM  saying that we can't figure out who edited your post if you ediited it back.

Someone once said: Listen to what others are saying, instead of just waiting for your turn to talk.

C.

evenwolf

*waves at C frantically*

D, your whole publicity stunt is pretty much over I think.   No one actually believes you to be sincere, or a very good actor but you had a good run.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

shbaz

Quote from: Demorgon on Mon 19/04/2004 19:14:59
Why shall I do that I'm on a roll now fucks!

I think that pretty much makes everyone hateme now, this was my pont.

Oh, so you made it a point to anger everyone? That explains all of the backwards logic and bad manners.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Gfunkera

can someone please hurry and lock this shit I'm getting more and more pissed as this goes on!  Holy shit do you guys see that pink elaphant?

I'm realy glad I'm retarded now too!! Thanx guys its such a loving community!

Andail

No, you're not getting drunk, you're just trying to come up with new petty excuses for your bad behaviour, as the moderator thing didn't work....

now behave, stop posting for a while and let the storm pass

Adamski

Demorgon, your profile says you are 25 years old. Please act like the mature responsable adult you should be by now.

c.leksutin

Not a problem.

C.

ps: a pink elephant?  take in too much fiction about LSD.

AGA

Whoa whoa whoa, cool your jets here. It was me that edited your post to read 'I'm a retard', and I think I was quite justified. The post in question was full of completely unnecessary abuse towards who you seem to think were out to offend you. I can assure you those people most definitely did not mean to offend you, and you totally overreacted. So, I edited your abusive post to something far more appropriate.

Andail

Ok, I think everything is cleared out now.
It's a pity it took so long before AGA noticed this thread, but hey....he didn't do anything inappropriate imo anyway

m0ds

I hear its actually someone else using Demorgons account.

Nacho

I must thank Mr. Colossal for stopping me before (too many) people noticed I am an Arse (I am talking about being flamed by Vel, sorry for that Vel...)

I also like how Andail is managing with CL...

I think that some others moderators could have locked some threads not so soon as they did, but this are just opinions...

But I've never seen an abbuse... Maybe we're all wrong Demrgon, but even if we're all wrong except you, don't you think it should be better to sacrifice that to keep the good story in the community?

If the community has reacted aggressively against you, I am sure it will react in the same way but positevely if you say "excuse me"...

Think of it...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Adamski

Now that's all delt with, locky locky.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk