What Drugs is yufster on?

Started by Layabout, Fri 23/04/2004 14:43:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Layabout

I mean, she's posting as Drugster!!! Look!!! And she's absolutly twice as psychotic as usual!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Drugster

I resent that.

And define 'Psychotic'.

Pesty

I believe that sugar and caffiene have been enough to cause her Yufsterness up until this point. Perhaps she is becoming more accustom to their effects and now turns to drugs like cocaine and LSD and other naughty things. Beware, Yufster! Your spiral is a downward one!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Layabout

QuoteDo drugs count as kitchen appliances?

If not, I definitely rate the WOAH, KINGZJESTER JUST WALKED INTO THE LIBRARY.

QuoteHa ha ha.

I love Chris's new, friendlier avatar.

It's just so damn friendly.

Look at that guy. He's so friendly.

Is anybody else picking up on those ultra-friendly vibes?

Need I say more?
I am Jean-Pierre.

Nacho

She is in love... She told it to las Narangas some time ago...

Poor Ivan...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Drugster (Yufster)

How about the drug of WINNERNESS???

www.livejournal.com/users/yufster/

Haddas

Winnerness is not good for you. It rots your brain and soul if not dosed correctly

Meowster

You're just jealous I met Ray D'arcy. Whoever he is.

Layabout

Well I met Batman once. Well a guy DRESSED as Batman anyway.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Pumaman

I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus.

Meowster

Does that really surprise you, CJ?

Alia

Yufster-

I mean it like a compliment when I say this: "creepy wench." You don't seem like the type of person who'd resent that overmuch.

*suffers a really extreme flashback*

I'm never joining another forum ever ever again!

LordHart

Quote from: Pirate Jack on Fri 23/04/2004 17:29:52
Well I met Batman once. Well a guy DRESSED as Batman anyway.

I saw Adam West once, he was in Sydney for some reason, and I saw him at some thing... can't remember. I didn't get to meet him though... :'(

Meowster

Aliaaa!

My friend, and also my equal and even perhaps, my rival!

Welcome to the AGS forums!

My H button is broken and sporadically speaks it's own mind, but if you ignore that and try to focus on the excellence that his promihnent everywhere hehlse, then it hsould hbeh hokay!HH!h

LGM

I say she's on a mix of speed, LSD, beer, caffeine, and anti-depressants..
You. Me. Denny's.

m0ds

Yet her avatar is more sane than yours, LGM ;)

LGM

Blandness is next to madness

Besides, I don't talk (type) as if my head will explode if I stop for 3 seconds.

Or better yet, I don't talk (type) like a little school girl that's just found out the next edition of the My Little Pony video is coming out.
You. Me. Denny's.

c.leksutin

...and you all speak far to lightlly of LSD, which make me confident that I'm the only person here who's ever done it.

As for what drugs Yus(gimmeateention)fer is on, well...  I think it's called being a teenage girl with a brain,  you should hear MOST teenage girls I know... make you kill your self they would.

C.
ps: now that I've replied, Im sure this thread will die as,  for some reason, I AM the conversation killer around here..

Pesty

The queen of sassiness proves clex wrong again!

I think he might be onto something. I was quite odd when I was a teenager and I would like to think I was more intelligent than the majority of the girls around me.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Ishmael

Quote from: c.leksutin on Sun 25/04/2004 04:25:07
As for what drugs Yus(gimmeateention)fer is on, well...  I think it's called being a teenage girl with a brain,  you should hear MOST teenage girls I know... make you kill your self they would.

I'll have to agree with this one... some of the teeagers (with brain) that I know just cannot stop talking when they get to it... (the ones with no brain stop talking only when you insult them in a way then do not catch the insult in)

Quoteps: now that I've replied, Im sure this thread will die as,  for some reason, I AM the conversation killer around here..

HEY! I am the conversation killer around here!
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk