My Monkey Island FanGame

Started by FantomeLeCheikh, Fri 23/04/2004 15:42:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeh its from a  famous star wars poster where anakins shadow is darth vader... The poster had already been made by some1 else i jsut replaced it with the new guyrush...

I hope that wasn't sarcastic laughter Haddas ;)

AGA

Quote from: TheDude on Mon 26/04/2004 20:02:28
Was that last one from a star wars poster? I remember seeing something like that on my religous education teacher's wall about... 3 years ago. The monkey shadow's a nice idea.

Yes, it was for Episode 1 originally, I think. It had Anakin Skywalker (the young version) standing there, with Darth Vader's shadow.

I JUST SAID THAT   >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Lol... Just kidding

AGA

Aw crap, I didn't notice there was another page on this thread :P

FantomeLeCheikh

Hi!!
I have make new a artwork:

Herman Toothrot!!  ;)

Geez.. is there no end to your bloody talents...

I would have thought herman had more teeth... But surely if this game was taking place after Mi4 He wouldn't look like that.. because he'd be governer of Melee Island...

Haddas

Perfect. I'd like him to have bushier eyebrows though. And wrinkles in his forehead

FantomeLeCheikh

I was inspired by MI 1 & 2!!  ;)
when Herman speaks, he smiles and we can see his only tooth  :)

Will this game be set after Monkey Island 4? or befor or imbetween other games?

FantomeLeCheikh

Haddas

Let's just call it Monkey Island Fangame and the Monkey Island Fangame 2

Maybe you could set it between Mi3 and 4. .that way you have most of the main characters introduced and none of the evil revelations in Mi4..

Also.. I believe between 3 and 4 is Guybrushes Honeymoon.. That would be funny to see.. like Guybrush ends up going on some big adventure on his honeymoon...

FantomeLeCheikh

QuoteAlso.. I believe between 3 and 4 is Guybrushes Honeymoon.. That would be funny to see.. like Guybrush ends up going on some big adventure on his honeymoon...

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   ::)
good  ;)

TheDude

How do you do your drawings? Do you draw them at higher res then scale them down later?

FantomeLeCheikh

Hi!!
About artworks:
I use Corel Painter Classic 1.0
First, I make a draft then I refine and finally I color... ;)

In the game, the characters will be identical...hardest will be to animate them!!  :-X

Bye!!    :)

Can you tell us anything about the plot yet?

:D

PS. I'm so sure this project is gonna be awesome I added it to my Signature :D!

FantomeLeCheikh

QuoteI added it to my Signature
THX   :)  :)  :)  ;)

Blackthorne

Quote from: Scuthbert on Wed 28/04/2004 18:11:17
Can you tell us anything about the plot yet?

:D

PS. I'm so sure this project is gonna be awesome I added it to my Signature :D!

Don't mean to be the pessimest here, but we've BARELY seen anything ACTUALLY related to making a game here; just some cartoons on posters, really.  And, though they are NICE, I haven't heard shit about plot, or seen anything leading me to believe this is SO in the PrePlanning stages....... let's HOPE it comes to fruition.  I do send good wishes for this project, but I've heard and seen this story quite a bit....

Blackthorne
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

FantomeLeCheikh

Hi Blackthorne519  :)
QuoteDon't mean to be the pessimest here, but we've BARELY seen anything ACTUALLY related to making a game here; just some cartoons on posters, really
:(
Ok.
It's necessary to understand my way of making. I work initially on graphics and in parallel on the script...
I post the charcs to know the opinion of the fans.

Now, what to make?  ???
To give the history?
To make a demo most quickly and to do without a good quality?
I like to do my work gently  :)

At present I know that my work will be very long... Have patience!!  ;)

:D .. I hope we see some plot soon...

have you made any other games with AGS yet?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk