MI2: Illusion "French game" with english tranlation :)

Started by skulls, Mon 26/04/2004 12:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

thanks skulls, its apreciated.

didnt mean to sound too harsh btw ;)

-OSC

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

J'ai joué Illusion, et j'ai compris tout. Ce n'est pas trop dificile quand on...

urgh, forget that.

I played it, and actually understood everything. It's not that hard, if you know the basics.

Skulls - Short and sweet. BUT it was only sweet because it's a much loved universe. Good attempt for a first game. Now try making something bigger, and with more references (sweet,sweet references) to MI. You could even build a whole parody, in which case I would reccomend to you The Secret of Carver Island, a very good Monkey Island parody (Carver Island I, at least - II ain't too good).
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

sunshinegold

Quote from: skulls on Wed 05/05/2004 22:35:07
I say for the universal language for ags is english,several people have ever say that...

I will test to make an english version of the game :'(, and if I arrived :P, I will rewrite my post in english ::) .
/quote]

Bonjour Skulls,

Je viens de terminer ton nouveau jeu. Je le trouve assez bien et les puzzles pas nécessairement évidents. 

Je viens de terminer le soluce en anglais alors je pourrais peut-être aider.

Pour ce qui est de la traduction du texte, je pourrais également le faire.  Laisse-moi savoir si çà  t'intéresse :)

skulls

Heu Ba si tu veu bien faire la traduction Sunshine, il n'y a aucun probleme   :D, bien au contraire !
Un francais parmis la comunauté AGS

Johnny Odd

Damn my ignorance! I can't understand half this thread - so I wont have much chance at the game
Eagles may fly high, but badgers don't get sucked into jet engines.

auhsor

Sounds good. I think... It would be nice to have it in english.

Oh and if you named the thread Monkey Island 2: Illusion "French game", more people would check it out i think.

skulls

The English translation !!!
Make by SunshineGold (big Thanks) and Me  8)

Not all word and sentence are translate :( Why ? I DON'T KNOW  >:( (AGS don't want ...)

http://triplea.webdynamit.net/index.php?s=0875f8c0380431c882d471fd5e1855e8&act=Attachype=post&id=1228

Phemar

Put winsetup.exe in the game's download so we can activate the translation...

Gilbert

skulls

Quote from: Zor Ver. 3.1 © on Mon 05/07/2004 19:33:04

Put winsetup.exe in the game's download so we can activate the translation...

Ho big sorry
Now it's good ! Translation + winsetup ;)

Nightmare

Nice, but there are some problem. In the bar if u do right click on the bottles you go in the room "bateau" with out exit from the bar walk out etc

I dont remeber other problems

skulls

Quote from: Nightmare on Tue 06/07/2004 22:26:57
Nice, but there are some problem. In the bar if you do right click on the bottles you go in the room "bateau" with out exit from the bar walk out etc

I know sorry, i have remake the game but i don't want reupload this ( moi = flémard  8) )

sunshinegold

Quote from: skulls on Wed 07/07/2004 00:46:25
Quote from: Nightmare on Tue 06/07/2004 22:26:57
Nice, but there are some problem. In the bar if you do right click on the bottles you go in the room "bateau" with out exit from the bar walk out etc

I know sorry, i have remake the game but i don't want reupload this ( moi = flémardÃ,  8) )

Hi Skulls,

Je ne comprends pas ton message.  De plus que veux-tu dire par (moi = flémard 8), est-ce un terme de programmation ???

J'aimerais bien que quelqu'un puisse nous aider à  corriger l'application de la traduction. :)

[Cameron]

J'ai pensé que je me joindrais dedans et parlerais français.  Le fromage est vieux et moldy.  Oui, le poulet porte un chapeau pelucheux.  Je ne parle pas vraiment français, je suis l'Australie.

sunshinegold

Quote from: Preparación De Ensalada on Wed 07/07/2004 03:07:32
J'ai pensé que je me joindrais dedans et parlerais français.Ã,  Le fromage est vieux et moldy.Ã,  Oui, le poulet porte un chapeau pelucheux.Ã,  Je ne parle pas vraiment français, je suis l'Australie.

Bienvenue à  toi Preparación De Ensalada.  C'est bien de te joindre à  nous, cependant j'espère que tu parles Anglais car ce forum et ces jeux sont en anglais.  C'est par exception que tu viens de lire un texte français. :)

[Cameron]

Je parle anglais parfaitement car c'est ma langue principale, j'apprends seulement le français.  C'est une si belle langue.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Let me remind you guys that a lot of people aren't getting the jokes...
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

sunshinegold

Quote from: redruM on Wed 07/07/2004 07:22:11
Let me remind you guys that a lot of people aren't getting the jokes...

Don't get upset, there are no jokes here. You did not miss anything. I was just telling Preparacion De Ensalada that this is an English forum and that  most games are in English.  >:(

skulls

Hi Skulls,

Je ne comprends pas ton message.Ã,  De plus que veux-tu dire par (moi = flémard 8), est-ce un terme de programmation ???

J'aimerais bien que quelqu'un puisse nous aider à  corriger l'application de la traduction. :)

J'ai essaye de dire que j avais corrigé les bug, mais que j avais la fleme de reuploader le jeu car avec un 56kb ca rame. flémard = fainéant

Phemar

Hahah, I was playing now and realised you left debug on...hehe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk