MI2: Illusion "French game" with english tranlation :)

Started by skulls, Mon 26/04/2004 12:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

[Cameron]

Quote from: redruM on Wed 07/07/2004 07:22:11
Let me remind you guys that a lot of people aren't getting the jokes...
Haha,
nous pourrions vous appeler un imbécile insolent et vous ne sauriez jamais!
Vivent longtemps la langue française!

sunshinegold

Quote from: Preparación De Ensalada on Fri 09/07/2004 04:44:35
Quote from: redruM on Wed 07/07/2004 07:22:11
Let me remind you guys that a lot of people aren't getting the jokes...
Haha,
nous pourrions vous appeler un imbécile insolent et vous ne sauriez jamais!
Vivent longtemps la langue française!

Je ne crois pas qu'il est à  notre avantage de provoquer les membres de ce forum.  Après tout, c'est un forum anglais.  Moi j'apprécie l'aide que les membres me donne.  Tu vois si tous les membres commencaient à  écrire dans leurs langues respectives, qu'est-ce que tu penses qu'il adviendrait de ce forum?  Soyons polis.   :-[

For anyone reading this post, I just said that this is an English forum and that we should all respect its members. :)

[Cameron]

I'm just joking about what I said.
For those who don't speak french, I said that I could call redruM an insolent fool and he would never know.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Je ne parle le français trés bien, c'est vrai, mais je peut encore comprendre ce que vous avez écrit...

...so, I guess the joke's on you.Ã,  ;)

EDIT - Translation - I may not speak French very well, but I still understand what you write.

Also, for the record, I'm Portuguese. There's a certain affinity with the language...
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

[Cameron]

ManicMatt

Well now that IS surprising!  :o

Really now!

And guess what? I put my pasty in the microwave in 2004 and for some reason it's turned into pure mould! Could it be, that TIME PASSED BY A LOT AND RENDERED THE PASTY INEDIBLE?!!!

Alla

:)Is it some1 else writing in forum replyes? if its YOU,than english is ok..you can do thesame in Game but just say "my english will not be so good,sorry" and ,it will be fine..thanks.. :) :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk