Assassination Adventure Games Award

Started by Reven, Mon 26/04/2004 16:07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Phemar

Peder 🚀

Peder 🚀

come one people, please vote!! Its you who decide who to win!!

Layabout

I dont like you and we already have enough awards.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Peder 🚀

Is that why almost noone either anwser here or voting on the games?? then ill just cancel the whole award!!
theres no point in having an award if noone is interested!!...
srry to all of you who got nominated, but if noone votes on a game this weekend ill cancel the award!!
and the movie I was supposed to make..
PS!! no iam not angry, or iam just a little bit angry cause, whats so hard using 5 minutes on registrering on a forum and vote for a game??
why is it so hard??
and why exactly dont you like me Pirate Jack??? (just want to know)

shbaz

1. Five minutes is an annoyingly long amount of time to spend giving my personal information when I should be able to vote through a javascript button.

2. Your awards don't really carry much prestige, since anyone can start an award at any time.

3. There are other awards that have been here first and are founded by people who have made games and are respected among their peers.

4. Your name starts with "Assass" (thanks to Yufster)

Saying "I don't like you" is a little blunt.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Layabout

Read my signature. It's a disclaimer!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Migs

I thought we already established that more awards weren't a great idea in this thread.

There are plenty of other ways to contribute to the community, assassination, rather than making another award.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Peder 🚀

well, then I will cancel this award cause, its no point in haveing an award noone (exept one guy.) votes on,, I really looked forward to make a movie to on AGS for this award, but since noone really care, theres no point for me,,  I even think of cancel the whole Assassination Entertainment, since now, I dont think its worth continuing, cause I think the name is dead (well, Assassination doesnt have anything to do with the word alive..)

So Iam now officialy closing Assassinaiton Entertainment!!
There will not be any games or anything from Assassination Entertainment any more.... Maybe youll never hear from me again on this board, who knows, maybe ill start a new one, and make a fresh start!!.. Well, I really enjoyed the first years till now.. Its not your fault, its probably My self who "ruined" me.. If I haddent come up with the idea to make an award I would probably still make games and talk on this forum.. well, bye all.. Ill probably visit sometime, to play new games and stuff.

Thanks for the great AGS CJ!!!

Jockstrap

Quote from: assassination on Mon 03/05/2004 08:19:22
I even think of cancel the whole Assassination Entertainment, since now, I dont think its worth continuing, cause I think the name is dead (well, Assassination doesnt have anything to do with the word alive..)

Assassination isn't a word. Just kidding! Bwahahahaha!!!! ....oh god....
You whet my pants...

Peder 🚀

hehe,, well, thanks for that.. It really got my mood up :D..

LordHart

So I've done all that work on the background for nothing? :(

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Mon 03/05/2004 10:26:04
So I've done all that work on the background for nothing? :(

Well, yse and no, as I said on the PM I still want that background for another game..

Meowster

Why the hell isn't my game in there, Assass? I thought we were friends.

Peder 🚀

First off all I have cancelled the award, and there is actually no games here!!

Babar

Yikes! Cales a male! Cales a Male!!!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Meowster

Is there some part of me being male that confuses you?

Babar

YES! You are supposed to be yufster/psychonaut/rusalka/ami!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk