need someone ho can draw!

Started by Reaper Games©, Fri 30/04/2004 13:12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper Games©

I cant draw any good,and i need someone ho can help me to make a game(u draw,i to the other things.)

If u can help send me a message.

DragonRose

You can advertise in the ACR thread (at the top of this forum) or look in the Offer Your Services thread for people willing to draw things.

It's also strongly recommended that you actually tell people what the game is about, rather than just saying "u draw, i do the other things."  Is it a funny game? A serious game? How long is it? What do you have done already?
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

LGM

And I thought these posts couldn't get any worse..

If this is a joke.. Good job..

But if you're serious, you really need to post more info about your game. ALOT more.. Do you have a story, characters, puzzles, dialogues, scripting skills. What exactly is there about you that will draw an artist do work at your every command.

I reccomend instead of making a new post for help, you should look at the Offer Your Services thread, watch out for people's signatures with the art icon. When you see those, PM them and explain to them your game and offer them a job.

You have no idea how much this has been done, so if people (including myself) seem a bit cranky, this is why.

I also reccomend you just keep practicing drawing. Look at Squinky.. His art was rather mediocre in Pirate Fry.. But now look at him! You can do anything if you put your mind to it and P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E.

Good luck to you, sir.
You. Me. Denny's.

m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk