Caption Contest 03-05-04 to 10-05-04

Started by Gilbert, Mon 03/05/2004 06:22:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

In memorial (hehe ;D ) of the original activity started by those hairy Greeks, this time we have a comic strip that was drawn, not just a combination of unrelated pictures:

Like in the original game, there was actually an "original" story for the strip (it's lame anyways), and I know, the current strip may not lead to much inspirations of captions much different from the original. But I DON'T BLOODY CARE!1!
It's more favourable if you have a creative mind and can think of real funny stuffs to add to it.

Do0kie

Gilbert

It's the 10th here already so I think I'll choose the winner now, but first I'll post my original:

Though there weren't many entries this time I'm a bit surprised that none of them are really close to the original (the original is lame alright), so nice imaginations!

This time I'll choose DoOkie as winner (angle hehe), so you can start the next contest, you don't really need to draw the dtrip yourself, you can just stick several photos together like the former ones if you want.

Nice work to all!

Do0kie

Oh-kay , thanks. Whom do I have to ask for permission to start the next caption contest?

AGA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk