The hell is going on here?

Started by Nine Toes, Tue 04/05/2004 09:45:14

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

If you think your posts are being edited look for the text saying it was edited. If iy says you edited it when you know you didn't, change your password and alert CJ. Moderators can't erase that edited by text and probably only if CJ edited the way the forums worked could he get rid of it.

I have also been away for a week so I didn't do anything to anyone.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Meowster

I remember seeing what Hyde is talking about. I read his you.s.a thread and it was most definitely you.s.a, not you.s.a.

This post was automatically edited for txt-style spelling

Priceless.

Meowster

It's editing more posts from people who aren't using txt style than those that are, and it's unecessary anyway.

It's only a minor annoyance, but I'm all for stamping out minor annoyances.

If people are going to use txt style spelling anyway, let them, so that we can sort the idiots from the clever people at first glance.

This post was automatically edited for txt-style spelling [/sub]

Ishmael

The old system was good, it took out some, but not unneccesary stuff.. now everything is edited...

"I have a bad feeling about this..."
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Meowster

I'd rather know who uses txt-style, so I can set about making fun of them.

This post was automatically edited for txt-style spelling [/sub]

Ishmael

I did have a bad feeling about this.. well, it didn't turn out so bad...

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Pumaman

Ah, as part of the upgrade the txt-filter became case-insensitive, so it was filtering capital U as well as lower case.

This should now be fixed.

test: U.S.A.

Ishmael

Woohoo, worky, this good, like the old system k thx :)

Evil

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk