what... mad

Started by 333, Tue 04/05/2004 22:25:26

Previous topic - Next topic

I was wondering what made people mad. I feel as though this could be a very goo topic cause we could know what makes people mad, So we would'nt do it. What makes me mad is when your parents tell you to say thank you when your about to. I think they should tell you when your not around them.Thank you! For notifying me about my English and slang.
Don't let this get to you but furshizzle I just like word, So uh!
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Andail

One thing that makes me glad is that since your last thread, your ability to communicate has improved with about 75 procent.
Way to go, bro'.

What makes me mad?
American soldiers abusing and humiliating iraqi p.o.w:s

You guys have really good English and i was trying to figure out why when i just posted it it says its not new. I just thought of something now maybe if someone responds to it it does that and i know why yall have really good english you've gone to school and your not from mt.blanchard.  I got this cool story i was holding my sisters cat and he got a boner so i was like shit dude so then i like threw him and he landed on my sisters head!I had crappy english for a moment, But not very bad if you wanna see bad goto
"which motor best" in this semi forum.
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Yeah, thanks brother. I think it is very wrong for the soilder to abuse the prisoners so bad, or abuse them at all also.

Meowster

Those poor Iraqi POWs never did jack goddamn shit to those american soldiers.

Man, I hate those guys.

panda_unplugged

well...Im willing to guess that those POWs were combatents, or those working on the uprisings..

does that make this abuse right? hell no. its disgusting, and I deplore it. thankfully, this really is a small segment of the american military, despite what others in this world belive. for the most part, they are pretty professional. and for whats it worth, britsh troops were involved in the incident, so says the AP.

not trying to start a huge war here, or incite a huge wave of anti-americanism. Just what I know.

what makes me mad? lying in the media, bush, and the american college application process

shbaz

Quote from: Andail on Tue 04/05/2004 22:37:28What makes me mad?

That makes me mad too, but it's important to understand that it's probably not happening at every prison. Alynn is in the army, and from his posts here I really doubt he'd do such things, and neither would my friends in Iraq. Considering how we treated German POW's in WWII in contrast to non-European ethnic groups now and historically, it is a sad system though. It'd be more effective if we treated the prisoners like our brothers, so they would realize that we were not out to get them, just Saddam.

Anyway, ignorance makes me mad, but only if the person is willfully ignorant. I.E. my roomate (on the subject of Iraqi prisoners being abused) said that they deserved it because of what happened during Saddam's reign to innocent prisoners. I replied that these were mostly people JUST LIKE US except Iraqi, not willing war criminals, and he said, "It doesn't matter! They're Iraqis!" It makes me sad. He's also voting for Bush. I kind of want to let the air out of his tires on election day.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Whos dg, why was which motor best locked, and why are people mentioning there genitals in that topic clearly if your mentioning your genitals and don't know anything about carsyou dont have genitals, wtf. terranRICH i could understand what you were saying in that and maybe i am an ass if you cant read this your eyes are screwed up!!!!!!don't get on my ass about using 5 or 6 exclamation points. i do agree that the other one might be a wee bit un readable but i cant read it, damn I am going through this and putting in punctuation, but know one said anything about spelling or something else. Doing stuff the right way takes to long, damn.

Raggit

Wow, so many things make me mad I don't know where to start!Ã, 

Okay here is something that really makes me mad.Ã,  I believe I mention this WAY back on the Ezboard.Ã,  I hate the way that in movies and television men are always kicked in the crotch for humor but women are never hit in the boobs. Don't most people realize that boobs are just about as sensative to pain?Ã,  I'd actually rather see neither happen in the name of humor.Ã,  In fact, no kind of severe pain is funny when you stop and think about it.

Ã, 
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

ElectricMonk

I hate the way that in movies and television men are always kicked in the crotch for humor but women are never hit in the boobs.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0113749/

Domino

What really gets me MAD!!, well not MAD, but pissed off, is being friggin tailgated while driving.

Just the other day, i'm driving down my street. This moron is riding my ass when i'm doing 30 in a 30 MPH zone.Ã,  So i hit the gas until i'm up to about 40 MPH, and this asshole is still riding my bumper.

But sometimes, just for kicks, i like to pull over and let them pass me, and then i creep up behind them and give them the taste of their own medicine, and sometimes flashing my high beams too.

I know it's called Road Rage. But it gets me so ticked off.Ã,  Plus, the police don't seem to give a crap around here.

Ashen

People who deliberately fuck up a language. Not genuine typos (I make a lot myself), not people using a second language, but people who deliberately bastardise a language for ease, or because it's 'cool'.

Sorry, it's just that text-speak, '733t'-speak and such REALLY PISS ME OFF! (And yes, I meant to shout.)
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Gfunkera

Quote from: Andail on Tue 04/05/2004 22:37:28
What makes me mad?

I think thats completley insane and realy makes me mad, and besides the damn bastards did worse to our pows!! I am American and I'd spit in every Iraqi sodiers face that existed if I had the chance!! We are the All Powerfull, and always will be! I come from a family of Marines.

Raggit

Never saw that movie ElectricMonk.  What happens?
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Ashen

That's either very sarcastic, or very disturbing.

Demorgon, not Raggit.

In Mallrats, a woman gets hit in the boob. And says 'Ow, my boob.'
It's really funnier if you watch it.

shbaz

Quote from: deathmetal333 on Wed 05/05/2004 01:21:35
Whos dg, why was which motor best locked, and why are people mentioning there genitals in that topic clearly if your mentioning your genitals and don't know anything about carsyou dont have genitals, wtf. terranRICH i could understand what you were saying in that and maybe i am an ass if you cant read this your eyes are screwed up!!!!!!don't get on my ass about using 5 or 6 exclamation points. i do agree that the other one might be a wee bit un readable but i cant read it, damn I am going through this and putting in punctuation, but know one said anything about spelling or something else. Doing stuff the right way takes to long, damn.

I don't care if it takes a "long time" (translates to roughly 30 seconds, with a long thread, unless you're a two finger typist). Your posts are at best incomprehensible rambling. The "best motor" thread was something that looked like a joke. That's how terrible your typing is. Also, the fact that you type words like "forshizzle" totally discredits your opinion or questions on anything, IMO.

You can get mad about this, but you'll get banned eventually if you keep making such newbish posts, so it doesn't matter to me. If you're smart, you'll just start typing comprehensibly.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Gfunkera

How do you find it disturbing, do you know some of the things these Iraqi's have done to my fellow Americans they've kept imprisoned?

shbaz

Quote from: Demorgon on Wed 05/05/2004 02:14:25
How do you find it disturbing, do you know some of the things these Iraqi's have done to my fellow Americans they've kept imprisoned?

Well, as I pointed out above, you can't blame them all collectively for what only some of them did. That's just ignorant, therefore terrible, and makes me angry. I find it disturbing because doing those things to anyone, regardless of the reason, is disturbing and takes a demented mind to produce.

So, do you apply this same logic to our own soldiers, blaming every single one for things that happened in Vietnam, etc?

Ashen

The fact that you think that justifies it. I'm not saying the Iraqi's are totally blameless, but if we want to set ourselves (since Blair has gotten us into this) up as the 'Good Guys' we can't go around torturing people just because they started it.

Again, Demorgon, not shbaz.

Gfunkera

The things the soldiers did in vietnam they had to do!!! It was either them or the damn kid on a bike with a bomb, don't get me started on that shit  my father and uncle both served in nam! And everthing them boys did they did to keep there own damn asses alive.  I'd rather just drop the subject...

And we are not just torturing people for the hell of it there beating hell out of a  lot of the fuckers that they've been having fire fights with then when they surrender the beat the fucking crap outta of them, If I was being shot at by the bastards all night then they surrendered I beat em' too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk