what... mad

Started by 333, Tue 04/05/2004 22:25:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Raggit

I find it disturbing to have to see war at all.  I wish we could all just stop fighting and leave eachother alone, or tolerate eachother.  Lets all sing a hippie song!  :)
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Domino

From what i heard and have seen on TV, it wasn't torture, but one thing i do remember was a female american soldier smoking a cigarette while standing over a bunch of naked POW's and pointing at their genitals.Ã,  I could be wrong. There is probably more.

Gfunkera

I'm about as hippie as they come dude  ::)

Good the #!$#$@# losers

shbaz

Quote from: Demorgon on Wed 05/05/2004 02:21:37
And we are not just torturing people for the hell of it there beating hell out of aÃ,  lot of the fuckers that they've been having fire fights with then when they surrender the beat the fucking crap outta of them, If I was being shot at by the bastards all night then they surrendered I beat em' too!

You lack an open mind and you posess that terrible quality of not considering things from their standpoint.

The US has been invaded by the Chinese and they are attempting to set up a new communist government. There are Chinese soldiers on every corner, at checkpoints that they set up where roads bottleneck, and they have prisons full of anyone who defies their power. They came here on the pretense that the US government was oppressive to the poor and hostile to the world as a whole, posessing a nuclear stockpile capable of causing human extinction. There are still rebel factions scattered throughout the US, and the Chinese are pursuing them dilligently. Because the Americans were known to torture Chinese soldiers for information when they were captured, some Chinese soldiers began to torture and ridicule American POWs in the prisons they have set up.

Now tell me, is that right?

QuoteI'm about as hippie as they come dude

No you aren't, hippies are about PEACE and you advocate war and torture.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

MrColossal

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/

there you go, there are pictures and all the nudity is blurred out...

Demorgon, what are you talking about? Are you serious or just being stupid and trying to start a flame war?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Raggit

Quote from: Demorgon on Wed 05/05/2004 02:25:14
I'm about as hippie as they come dudeÃ,  ::)

Totally far out dude!   ;)

Well, I'm not really a hippie.  What I meant was that unneeded violence won't get anybody anywhere except the hospital. 

Now, for a change of pace, I hate it when somebody farts in the car.  Especially when they don't even warn anybody about it and all of a sudden it attacks you and everybody races to roll down the windows.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Raggit

In response to the photos:   What kind of demented, twisted, mind could possibly do that stuff to another human?  Or anything living? 

And to take photographs only furthers the belief that those soldiers are absolutely twisted. 

I feel sorry for the Iraqi soldiers who fell victim to this.  Man.  That is messed up.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Gfunkera

lol, I just love to contradict you all lol lol

And this is... what... mad

but we can see who likes to argu with me the most can't we, he's the genius at the top and his poo don't stink, its very apparent in all his posts  8)

c-ya

Ashen

I just typed a much longer response than this, but my connection had timed out, and I lost it.

Demorgon: That video is what I was thinking of when I called your post disturbing. I assumed Andail was refering to it, and that you had heard about it as well. I've deleted the link, but I also saw worse images from it. That's what I meant when I said we can't let our troops do this and call ourselves the good guys.

I also hate it when people leave just a tiny drop of milk in the carton.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Raggit

Demorgon, there is no need to leave.  If that is what you meant with c-ya.  I'm not trying to be a genius and I certainly don't claim my poo doesn't stink!

But did you see the pictures?  They're disturbing to look at. 
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

MrColossal

No Raggit, it's ok, compared to Demogon I think it's safe to say that you're poo does not indeed stink.

He's acting like a troll and it doesn't appear he has anything interesting or serious to post so just don't bother with him.

What makes me mad is people who create rules for everyone else and not themselves. People who get angry at drivers who don't GO GO GO as soon as the green light changes and then when they just don't notice the green light change and get honked at they get all angry and upset.

Consistency is all I ask for.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Ashen

How 'bout them ones that inch forward when the light's red, so that they're actually a good cars length past the lights when they change? Man, them buggers burn me so!

EDIT: And yes, Raggit, you've been a relative oasis of sanity, virtue, and non-stinky poo.

MrColossal

heh ashen, my friend made up a game where if you're the first one in the line of stopped cars then stop a few feet before you're originally stop and then after a few seconds creep up a foot and then count the cars that follow you, the more cars that follow the more points you get

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Raggit

That sounds like a good travel game Eric! 

And while we're on the topic, I can't stand it when somebody races to beat you onto the highway or something and then they drive about 25 MPH slower than the speed limit.

P.S.

Thankyou Ashen  :)
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

earlwood

Bush Bashing, sure he isn't the brightest pair of hot pants in the drawer, but it gets old and repetitive after say...almost 4 years.

shbaz

Quote from: earlwood on Wed 05/05/2004 04:26:08
Bush Bashing, sure he isn't the brightest pair of hot pants in the drawer, but it gets old and repetitive after say...almost 4 years.

Ah, but pretending he's competent seems worse than monotony to me.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Ashen

Personally, I try to ignore the little bollock as much as I can. Tricky, I grant you, but do-able.

TerranRich

Quote from: shbazjinkens on Wed 05/05/2004 02:31:18
You lack an open mind and you posess that terrible quality of not considering things from their standpoint.

The US has been invaded by the Chinese and they are attempting to set up a new communist government. There are Chinese soldiers on every corner, at checkpoints that they set up where roads bottleneck, and they have prisons full of anyone who defies their power. They came here on the pretense that the US government was oppressive to the poor and hostile to the world as a whole, posessing a nuclear stockpile capable of causing human extinction. There are still rebel factions scattered throughout the US, and the Chinese are pursuing them dilligently. Because the Americans were known to torture Chinese soldiers for information when they were captured, some Chinese soldiers began to torture and ridicule American POWs in the prisons they have set up.

Wow. That scenario is actually very frightening and could be an interesting idea for a novel, if it hasn't already been done.  Of course, it's not the same scenario. Well, not exactly. Actually, maybe it is. I could see how an other country would see Bush as a global threat to their way of life. It all comes down to "my way of life" versus "your way of life". Who is to say democracy is supreme? Nobody.

I could say a million things about the "war", but I'll digress.

And deathmetal, your typing has improved, and you would do well to improve it some more. It's really not that difficult to type correctly (if English is indeed your primary language) and is well worth the effort to all of us.

shbaz

The one thing that is lacking there is that the US could actually adequately defend itself, otherwise I think the scenario is reasonably comparable. A book? Nah, not worth it.

Nacho

That issue of the POWs brings back to my memory a comic stripe by Cox & Forkum...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk