who pisses you off the most

Started by 333, Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

People
I am not talking like black people or white people. I am like talking about everyone.

Who pisses you off the most ...ever
like your parents or what.
If I piss you off at all or if I am annoying I've done my job. I don't know how I would have pissed you off and I don't know why if its not my job why I didn't do it

p.s. Have you ever just farted really loud in class ....Cool tell me more, What did it smell like....WOW, you must be like the coolest person ever!
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

shbaz

Wow, you're going to have two locked threads in.. how long?

Must be some kind of record.

EDIT:
I thought another post had been made about this, and I was going to post it here, BUT YOU STARTED IT! Why are you making another one?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Nacho

Bin Laden... I think that that bastard started it all...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

BOYD1981

people that start stupid pointless threads like this one

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

"I'm angry! Good bye!"

edited by eric
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

evenatlab

Dart

I suggest you take an anger management course; it might do you some good.

Phew i was just checking if you wrote 'u' if it would make it you and it did. wow! I was scared it was not going to work so to tst I wrote down what goes on in my head all the time.

my hypososis was righ I am good scientist!

Las Naranjas

CJ. I can't stand that arsehole.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Why don't you just call me an asshole.

Okay, delete my topics in general discussion and I will not start anymore topics ever again in general discussion.

LordHart

Domino

Kill, Las was being sarcastic and talking about CJ and not you.

Don't get so worked up dude.

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

modgeulator

Those Bovine's that crash my computer when I talk to them really piss me off, especially when they fart in class  :o

Awesome threads dude.

Nomad

Quote from: Farlander on Fri 07/05/2004 22:54:02
Bin Laden... I think that that bastard started it all...

Bush pisses me of the most.
I mean dam the U.S gov trained bin laden. it really means sh*t who started it tho all its just a messed up circle.

See the U.S gov as a modern day Rome trying to spread its control over the world and the wars its is waging is just a repeat of the Crusades.

The group i hate the most after the us gov is the media and their scare monger tactics

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Nomad

Nine Toes

Edited:  I don't know why I put such stupid shit in here...
Watch, I just killed this topic...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk