who pisses you off the most

Started by 333, Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

People
I am not talking like black people or white people. I am like talking about everyone.

Who pisses you off the most ...ever
like your parents or what.
If I piss you off at all or if I am annoying I've done my job. I don't know how I would have pissed you off and I don't know why if its not my job why I didn't do it

p.s. Have you ever just farted really loud in class ....Cool tell me more, What did it smell like....WOW, you must be like the coolest person ever!
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

shbaz

Wow, you're going to have two locked threads in.. how long?

Must be some kind of record.

EDIT:
I thought another post had been made about this, and I was going to post it here, BUT YOU STARTED IT! Why are you making another one?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Nacho

Bin Laden... I think that that bastard started it all...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

BOYD1981

people that start stupid pointless threads like this one

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

"I'm angry! Good bye!"

edited by eric
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

evenatlab

Dart

I suggest you take an anger management course; it might do you some good.

Phew i was just checking if you wrote 'u' if it would make it you and it did. wow! I was scared it was not going to work so to tst I wrote down what goes on in my head all the time.

my hypososis was righ I am good scientist!

Las Naranjas

CJ. I can't stand that arsehole.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Why don't you just call me an asshole.

Okay, delete my topics in general discussion and I will not start anymore topics ever again in general discussion.

LordHart

Domino

Kill, Las was being sarcastic and talking about CJ and not you.

Don't get so worked up dude.

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

modgeulator

Those Bovine's that crash my computer when I talk to them really piss me off, especially when they fart in class  :o

Awesome threads dude.

Nomad

Quote from: Farlander on Fri 07/05/2004 22:54:02
Bin Laden... I think that that bastard started it all...

Bush pisses me of the most.
I mean dam the U.S gov trained bin laden. it really means sh*t who started it tho all its just a messed up circle.

See the U.S gov as a modern day Rome trying to spread its control over the world and the wars its is waging is just a repeat of the Crusades.

The group i hate the most after the us gov is the media and their scare monger tactics

Nacho

Nomad

Nine Toes

Edited:  I don't know why I put such stupid shit in here...
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Nacho

Exactly, both Bush and Bean are quite annoying, but whereas Bush is annoying for being a moronic John Wayne with no culture, Bin is dispicalbe for having freely choosen to be a criminal.

Both can't be compared... While Bin was trained by the CIA, Bush was just a drunk playboy, blaming him the past affaires of the CIA is Afghanistan is just desinformation...

Blame it to Rumsfeld, to Reagan (Who was also another example of "Ramboish" president) or whoever was the secretary of deffense during the war of Afghanistan (mmmm... I'm sure daddy Bush has a lot to say about the dark CIA movements) But not to this puppet called George W. Bush.

The size of his sin, being just the face of a hidden government leaded by Rumsfeld and Rice can't be compared with voluntary order to hijack four planes and make them crash into the Pentagon, the WTC and the Capitol.

The answer of the anti-Bush is clear, of course, "What about the missiles he ordered to be launched against the Afghan and Iraqui population?"

My answer... that guy is so stupid that he had not enough power to interfere in the actions of the "real" and hidden government.

If you want to revert the situation be practical and aim to the real powerful people.

And vote Kerry...

(Which IMO, is the same shit with different smell  ;D)

Paper Carnival

Satan! That punk is always messing with me and gives me tempations >:(

Nine Toes

Edited:  ...another stupid post.

veryweirdguy

once I farted REALLY loud in class & the guy beside me was like wtf lol cos it smelled like strawberries not like the strawberries you get at wimbeldon but like the ones that cum out my dogs ass lol anyway the fart was so loud & this chick said 'omg hoo was that' & I was like 'lol' but anyway i hate everyone so i don't even care lol cos my teacher gave me 50 lines saying 'i will not disrupt class' but i didn't do them cos i m so tottaly cool lolololol  ;D ;D ;D

c.leksutin

what the hell did you just say?

C.

Pumaman

Right, that's quite enough. kill666, why are you starting another thread on exactly the same topic as your last one?

verywierdguy: what??

I don't know if this is just silly season caused by the start of school summer holidays or what, but please guys, think before you post.

THINK! Post Safety

1. Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.
2. Search the forums before posting to find if your post has already been discussed. Rather than starting a new thread, add your reply to the existing one.
3. Post in a mature manner. Remember, the minimum age to be here is 16; if you're unable to act that age, please don't post.

Alynn

wat iz skule? I din no iv ewe hab tew bee sisten tew bee hear. Ware elz em eye gong tew prost tropics. Eye wuv zee poo mah man. Hez mah fadder!

* Alynn goes to spank himself for being bad.

Andail

May has turned out a horrible ags-month so far

Ghormak

You forgot one point, Pumaman.

4. Don't post the obvious "joke" where you contradict the poster before you, because it isn't funny.

Example:

Poster A: Please C&C this picture (I already know I used a bit too much blue, so don't point that out please)

Poster B: You used too much blue. LOL!!1
Achtung Franz! The comic

veryweirdguy

Quote from: kill666 on Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22
p.s. Have you ever just farted really loud in class ....Cool tell me more, What did it smell like....WOW, you must be like the coolest person ever!

Quoteverywierdguy: what??

I was just trying to fit in with him. Sorry.

Never mind, I'll go back to my hole in the ground and....plot......

Migs

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 08/05/2004 13:31:11I don't know if this is just silly season caused by the start of school summer holidays or what, but please guys, think before you post.

THINK! Post Safety

1. Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.
2. Search the forums before posting to find if your post has already been discussed. Rather than starting a new thread, add your reply to the existing one.
3. Post in a mature manner. Remember, the minimum age to be here is 16; if you're unable to act that age, please don't post.

This thread was doomed from the start.  It had the potential to be a semi-helpful group therapy session where we vent our grievances, but kill666 utterly ruined it.
This signature intentionally left blank.

It can still be a therapy session
plz don't argue about whether bush sucks or bin laden or something cause that messed up what...mad
and that one was talking about what made you mad
Not who.
This one is who makes you mad.
There is this really annoying girl in English class and she is such a hipacrit.
She was all like ha that answer is wrong but then it was right and she was all like so.
what a crazy ho and she tells people to shut up all the time but she can't shut up.
She really pisses me off.
people like that piss me off and people who uh are annoying and stuff. Do you agree?

LordHart

QuoteThis thread was doomed from the start.  It had the potential to be a semi-helpful group therapy session where we vent our grievances, but kill666 utterly ruined it.
QuoteIt can still be a therapy session
You apparently dont get subtle humour... do you Kill666? :P

Nacho

Kill666 annoys me... Am I getting the point now?

Domino

Mr. Hyde, are you okay man? You seem kind of depressed lately and your post's show it.

I'm worried.

edit: after reading your last posts, we're in the same boat, and i understand.

Shawn

Sam.

I know my gigne thread was too far but can somebody not lock this one for being just plain stupid?
(sorry aboout the ginge thread, i asn't thinking very hard)
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Zooty fruity au rutti,
I do not understand and why would this thread get locked?
How do people lock threads?

Robert Eric

They click a button saying "lock thread."  Only moderators can do it.
Ã, Ã, 

There was some dude that locked one of my threads and he didn't have moderator under his name.I think it might have been pumaman who locked what your favorite computer game...I wish I would have looked for the one exactly like that. Maybe pumaman is a moderator, I don't know. Does mod mean moderator.

It might be easier to call me stupid, blind, ect.

AGA

Pumaman can lock threads. He's the admin, which is like the big, bad boss-moderator. And yes, mod does mean moderator.

I still can not figure out why this topic would get locked.
Are threads and topics the same thing

AGA

The topic is what the thread is all about.  As for why this thread would get locked, who knows? It hasn't been yet, and that's what matters.

LordHart

Dude, could you please shut the hell up... I think it'd be best to leave and not come back when it comes to posting on an internet forum... and I mean any.

Whats a thread? Whats a topic? Whats a mod? Why can light go through my head?

The dude with all the q in his name is right I am a idiot.

Nine Toes

Quote from: Dark-of-Night on Sun 09/05/2004 00:18:51
Mr. Hyde, are you okay man? You seem kind of depressed lately and your post's show it.

I'm worried.

edit: after reading your last posts, we're in the same boat, and i understand.

Shawn

I'll be fine...Ã,  life just kicks you in the ass sometimes, and it takes a while for you to be able to sit comfortably again.

But I appreciate your concern.Ã,  :)

I just need to keep myself moving... need to keep on going to school, go back to work when my "vacation" is up, and keep going to A.A.  The one thing I can't do, is keep feeling sorry for myself (beleive me, I'm trying very hard not to...).

At least I know if I need someone to talk to, I know I'm always welcome here.Ã,  ;)

Domino

Mr Hyde,

Life can be pretty tough sometimes, and thats the reason i choose to work on adventure games. (well, i've done this since i was a kid, programming in BASIC)

I do have GAD, and it helps me to relax just sitting in front of my computer and drawing backgrounds for a game i hope to complete shortly.

Plus, i tend to drink to much beer myself.

Things can only get better in my opinion.

Just keep your chin up and think positive.

Shawn

oh, and Kill666, how about trying the Sesame Street Forums, you might be more suited for them.  :)

m0ds

On the subject of farts, I once worked at a place where I'd breathe in methane gas all day, and spend all night releasing it.

That was a very smelly time of my life.

8)

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 11/05/2004 17:27:24
On the subject of farts, I once worked at a place where I'd breathe in methane gas all day, and spend all night releasing it.

That was a very smelly time of my life.

8)
wouldn't you eventually "drown" when you breathe in methane gas?
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

FARTS KICK ASS!!!!!
Once I had this really smelly one in class during a test and everyone was really mad.
Then they got in trouble for disrupting class.
But I had to go to guidence counselor. ;D

I just took a dump and my mom walked into the bathroom and said you left it stinky.
I made a game a month ago, called hellworld and half the music was farts. You had to find items and change them to kill stuff.
AND the best part was when you died.
I did not upload it and put a link because it is 20 mb
plus I do not have a pace to upload because I got to make a website which I was trying to make, but my connection was, so  slow it crashed.

I looked, but I could not find any sesame forums. I also looked for barney.
If you can find me them I would go.
Acually I am just to lazy to look for myself.

Robert Eric

You seem to love death, deathmetal333.Ã,  Also, when going to post something, all the previous posts are just beneath the form to view, and ever post made by you, deathmetal333, says "posted by: idiot".Ã,  I'm not joking, look for yourself.Ã,  You're not an idiot, you just seem to have a bad temper.

Edit: Well, that would be why.  You actually changed your nickname to "idiot".
Ã, Ã, 

Meowster

He must be a stinkin' Republic!!!

He must be a stinkin' Republic!!!

I do not understand, Cale
Republican?,elephant.

Robet Eric, I am a idiot.I am not the smartest cat in the crib.

Cale, In some thread some dude called you a girl and then yousaid you were a guy I think then in your thread about an american who got their head chopped off you said you were a lady.

I am very confused, maybe you are too.

I am sorry I am nosey.

LordHart

We all know you're confused... but the barrel goes IN your mouth, and not the handle. >:(

Ok .... but remember the important thing was you tryed it and you told other people so they did not make the mistake you did.

Do you like starcraft. The picture thing looks like a dude from starcraft.

Domino

Hey idiot,

Do you have anything meaningful to post?

What's up with the double posting?

Why oh Why do i even bother.Ã,  How old are you anyways?

edit: do you have to change your username everyday?

time to push the BAN button Pumaman!!Ã,  Ã, :)

I told you the other freaking thread was what made you mad not who. Holy poo on a stick.
BYE or hopefully I will DIE!

DGMacphee

ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

TerranRich

It's deathmetal!!! Our good friend!

Seriously, why hasn't anyone locked this thread yet? This is a waste of bandwidth, a waste of my time, and a general waste.

DGMacphee

If it's a waste of time, why are you posting in it?
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

TerranRich

To let you know that it is, in fact a waste of time.

Er...whoa, paradox.

I have the same question as DGMacphee and I thought you were a moderator for a while, but then I looked under your name and it only said member, But if you were a moderator and said it should be locked I would say then lock it, or delete it or something. Is a general waste like a waste of everything?
Just clarifying.

Pumaman

Alright, that's quite enough.

333, please bear in mind the minimum age here is 16. There are plenty of other places on the internet where you can be amused by and talk about farts, but this really isn't one.

Also, to everyone who said stuff like "why isn't this locked yet" - please guys, if you're not a moderator, don't try and be one. If it gets locked then it gets locked, if not then it doesn't. This is up to the discretion of the moderators, and tossing in your two cents about whether it should get locked or not is really not necessary.

Thankyou  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk