who pisses you off the most

Started by 333, Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Exactly, both Bush and Bean are quite annoying, but whereas Bush is annoying for being a moronic John Wayne with no culture, Bin is dispicalbe for having freely choosen to be a criminal.

Both can't be compared... While Bin was trained by the CIA, Bush was just a drunk playboy, blaming him the past affaires of the CIA is Afghanistan is just desinformation...

Blame it to Rumsfeld, to Reagan (Who was also another example of "Ramboish" president) or whoever was the secretary of deffense during the war of Afghanistan (mmmm... I'm sure daddy Bush has a lot to say about the dark CIA movements) But not to this puppet called George W. Bush.

The size of his sin, being just the face of a hidden government leaded by Rumsfeld and Rice can't be compared with voluntary order to hijack four planes and make them crash into the Pentagon, the WTC and the Capitol.

The answer of the anti-Bush is clear, of course, "What about the missiles he ordered to be launched against the Afghan and Iraqui population?"

My answer... that guy is so stupid that he had not enough power to interfere in the actions of the "real" and hidden government.

If you want to revert the situation be practical and aim to the real powerful people.

And vote Kerry...

(Which IMO, is the same shit with different smell  ;D)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Paper Carnival

Satan! That punk is always messing with me and gives me tempations >:(

Nine Toes

Edited:  ...another stupid post.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

veryweirdguy

once I farted REALLY loud in class & the guy beside me was like wtf lol cos it smelled like strawberries not like the strawberries you get at wimbeldon but like the ones that cum out my dogs ass lol anyway the fart was so loud & this chick said 'omg hoo was that' & I was like 'lol' but anyway i hate everyone so i don't even care lol cos my teacher gave me 50 lines saying 'i will not disrupt class' but i didn't do them cos i m so tottaly cool lolololol  ;D ;D ;D

c.leksutin

what the hell did you just say?

C.

Pumaman

Right, that's quite enough. kill666, why are you starting another thread on exactly the same topic as your last one?

verywierdguy: what??

I don't know if this is just silly season caused by the start of school summer holidays or what, but please guys, think before you post.

THINK! Post Safety

1. Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.
2. Search the forums before posting to find if your post has already been discussed. Rather than starting a new thread, add your reply to the existing one.
3. Post in a mature manner. Remember, the minimum age to be here is 16; if you're unable to act that age, please don't post.

Alynn

wat iz skule? I din no iv ewe hab tew bee sisten tew bee hear. Ware elz em eye gong tew prost tropics. Eye wuv zee poo mah man. Hez mah fadder!

* Alynn goes to spank himself for being bad.

Andail

May has turned out a horrible ags-month so far

Ghormak

You forgot one point, Pumaman.

4. Don't post the obvious "joke" where you contradict the poster before you, because it isn't funny.

Example:

Poster A: Please C&C this picture (I already know I used a bit too much blue, so don't point that out please)

Poster B: You used too much blue. LOL!!1
Achtung Franz! The comic

veryweirdguy

Quote from: kill666 on Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22
p.s. Have you ever just farted really loud in class ....Cool tell me more, What did it smell like....WOW, you must be like the coolest person ever!

Quoteverywierdguy: what??

I was just trying to fit in with him. Sorry.

Never mind, I'll go back to my hole in the ground and....plot......

Migs

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 08/05/2004 13:31:11I don't know if this is just silly season caused by the start of school summer holidays or what, but please guys, think before you post.

THINK! Post Safety

1. Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.
2. Search the forums before posting to find if your post has already been discussed. Rather than starting a new thread, add your reply to the existing one.
3. Post in a mature manner. Remember, the minimum age to be here is 16; if you're unable to act that age, please don't post.

This thread was doomed from the start.  It had the potential to be a semi-helpful group therapy session where we vent our grievances, but kill666 utterly ruined it.
This signature intentionally left blank.

It can still be a therapy session
plz don't argue about whether bush sucks or bin laden or something cause that messed up what...mad
and that one was talking about what made you mad
Not who.
This one is who makes you mad.
There is this really annoying girl in English class and she is such a hipacrit.
She was all like ha that answer is wrong but then it was right and she was all like so.
what a crazy ho and she tells people to shut up all the time but she can't shut up.
She really pisses me off.
people like that piss me off and people who uh are annoying and stuff. Do you agree?
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

LordHart

QuoteThis thread was doomed from the start.  It had the potential to be a semi-helpful group therapy session where we vent our grievances, but kill666 utterly ruined it.
QuoteIt can still be a therapy session
You apparently dont get subtle humour... do you Kill666? :P

Nacho

Kill666 annoys me... Am I getting the point now?
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Domino

Mr. Hyde, are you okay man? You seem kind of depressed lately and your post's show it.

I'm worried.

edit: after reading your last posts, we're in the same boat, and i understand.

Shawn

Sam.

I know my gigne thread was too far but can somebody not lock this one for being just plain stupid?
(sorry aboout the ginge thread, i asn't thinking very hard)
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Zooty fruity au rutti,
I do not understand and why would this thread get locked?
How do people lock threads?
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Robert Eric

They click a button saying "lock thread."  Only moderators can do it.
Ã, Ã, 

There was some dude that locked one of my threads and he didn't have moderator under his name.I think it might have been pumaman who locked what your favorite computer game...I wish I would have looked for the one exactly like that. Maybe pumaman is a moderator, I don't know. Does mod mean moderator.

It might be easier to call me stupid, blind, ect.

AGA

Pumaman can lock threads. He's the admin, which is like the big, bad boss-moderator. And yes, mod does mean moderator.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk