who pisses you off the most

Started by 333, Fri 07/05/2004 22:05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

I still can not figure out why this topic would get locked.
Are threads and topics the same thing
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

AGA

The topic is what the thread is all about.  As for why this thread would get locked, who knows? It hasn't been yet, and that's what matters.

LordHart

Dude, could you please shut the hell up... I think it'd be best to leave and not come back when it comes to posting on an internet forum... and I mean any.

Whats a thread? Whats a topic? Whats a mod? Why can light go through my head?

The dude with all the q in his name is right I am a idiot.
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Nine Toes

Quote from: Dark-of-Night on Sun 09/05/2004 00:18:51
Mr. Hyde, are you okay man? You seem kind of depressed lately and your post's show it.

I'm worried.

edit: after reading your last posts, we're in the same boat, and i understand.

Shawn

I'll be fine...Ã,  life just kicks you in the ass sometimes, and it takes a while for you to be able to sit comfortably again.

But I appreciate your concern.Ã,  :)

I just need to keep myself moving... need to keep on going to school, go back to work when my "vacation" is up, and keep going to A.A.  The one thing I can't do, is keep feeling sorry for myself (beleive me, I'm trying very hard not to...).

At least I know if I need someone to talk to, I know I'm always welcome here.Ã,  ;)
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Domino

Mr Hyde,

Life can be pretty tough sometimes, and thats the reason i choose to work on adventure games. (well, i've done this since i was a kid, programming in BASIC)

I do have GAD, and it helps me to relax just sitting in front of my computer and drawing backgrounds for a game i hope to complete shortly.

Plus, i tend to drink to much beer myself.

Things can only get better in my opinion.

Just keep your chin up and think positive.

Shawn

oh, and Kill666, how about trying the Sesame Street Forums, you might be more suited for them.  :)

m0ds

On the subject of farts, I once worked at a place where I'd breathe in methane gas all day, and spend all night releasing it.

That was a very smelly time of my life.

8)

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 11/05/2004 17:27:24
On the subject of farts, I once worked at a place where I'd breathe in methane gas all day, and spend all night releasing it.

That was a very smelly time of my life.

8)
wouldn't you eventually "drown" when you breathe in methane gas?
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

FARTS KICK ASS!!!!!
Once I had this really smelly one in class during a test and everyone was really mad.
Then they got in trouble for disrupting class.
But I had to go to guidence counselor. ;D

I just took a dump and my mom walked into the bathroom and said you left it stinky.
I made a game a month ago, called hellworld and half the music was farts. You had to find items and change them to kill stuff.
AND the best part was when you died.
I did not upload it and put a link because it is 20 mb
plus I do not have a pace to upload because I got to make a website which I was trying to make, but my connection was, so  slow it crashed.

I looked, but I could not find any sesame forums. I also looked for barney.
If you can find me them I would go.
Acually I am just to lazy to look for myself.

Robert Eric

You seem to love death, deathmetal333.Ã,  Also, when going to post something, all the previous posts are just beneath the form to view, and ever post made by you, deathmetal333, says "posted by: idiot".Ã,  I'm not joking, look for yourself.Ã,  You're not an idiot, you just seem to have a bad temper.

Edit: Well, that would be why.  You actually changed your nickname to "idiot".
Ã, Ã, 

Meowster

He must be a stinkin' Republic!!!

He must be a stinkin' Republic!!!

I do not understand, Cale
Republican?,elephant.

Robet Eric, I am a idiot.I am not the smartest cat in the crib.

Cale, In some thread some dude called you a girl and then yousaid you were a guy I think then in your thread about an american who got their head chopped off you said you were a lady.

I am very confused, maybe you are too.

I am sorry I am nosey.

LordHart

We all know you're confused... but the barrel goes IN your mouth, and not the handle. >:(

Ok .... but remember the important thing was you tryed it and you told other people so they did not make the mistake you did.

Do you like starcraft. The picture thing looks like a dude from starcraft.

Domino

Hey idiot,

Do you have anything meaningful to post?

What's up with the double posting?

Why oh Why do i even bother.Ã,  How old are you anyways?

edit: do you have to change your username everyday?

time to push the BAN button Pumaman!!Ã,  Ã, :)

I told you the other freaking thread was what made you mad not who. Holy poo on a stick.
BYE or hopefully I will DIE!

DGMacphee

ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk