The CRITICISM thread

Started by Barcik, Wed 12/05/2004 22:43:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcik

This is the evil twin of Spongy's "I love the person who posted the last post" thread.

In here, you need to criticize something you don't like in the person who posted the last post, something that will hopefully make us all better people. But, please do you criticism in a respectful manner. If you can't accept criticism, then please don't post here.

And the first blow, of course, goes my way! Hurrah!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

shbaz

I don't like Barcik because he's working on Monkey Island 1.5. I don't think you're going to be able to top it pal, sorry to say.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Esseb

Fuzzpilz

Esseb needs to learn how to post faster than shbaz.

evenwolf

Esseb always gets on my nerves because he's such a slow poster.Ã,  and he gets mad when someone squeezes in right before him.Ã,  Sorry man.

---edit

FUZZ gets on my nerves because he's always stealing my ideas and making me look like a hypocrite.

---edit
Las is just mad because he can't tell the difference between Fins and Texans.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Ghormak

Fuzz and Even post at the same time. That pisses me off.
Achtung Franz! The comic

Las Naranjas

Evenwolf Ghormak is too dumb to tell the difference between Bavarians and Norwegians.

[Don't worry, they all look the same to me as well]
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Barcik

Las always acts like a human encyclopedia.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

evenwolf

Barcik always starts threads which are IMPOSSIBLE to respond to.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

BOYD1981

kingsized has nothing better to do than to wait for this thread to get updated so he can ruin everyone else's chances!

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

shbaz

BOYD needs to get out of #AGS more often.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

DragonRose

Shbaz really ought to stop keeping track of all of Boyd's pictures. Nobody likes a stalker.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Evil

Dragonrose ought to get some lotion for her skin. Its looking kind of reptilian.

LordHart

Evil should stop being so... evil. :-\

ElectricMonk

Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ has a really hard to pronounce nickname.
Also, I don't know what it means and I'm too lazy to dig up an online dictionary.

Pesty

Electric Monk, you should OPENLY worship Cthulu. It offends the elder god to do it in secret!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Mr_Frisby

Pesty you should stop being a giant insect - it kind of freaks me out.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Pesty

Quote from: Mr_Frisby on Thu 13/05/2004 01:01:30
Pesty you should stop being a giant insect - it kind of freaks me out.

Mr. Frisby, you should realize that that is not me in my avatar. That is Sir George (pronounced Hor-hey) Fredrico El Fancypance the Third, Man About Town.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Mr_Frisby

Mr. Frisby, you should realize that that is not me in my avatar. That is Sir George (pronounced Hor-hey) Fredrico El Fancypance the Third, Man About Town.

Sorry Hor-hey - my delight has now turned  to unbelievable  dispair . .

you also smell . .
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

LordHart

I think that Mr Frisby and Pesty should not post one after the other so others can have a go... :P

And I know the irony of me doing this when I've already posted above...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk