Need Story, animations, bgs and characters for my game

Started by Legge, Sat 15/05/2004 11:50:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Legge

Im thinking of making a game but i dont know what kind of game...all i can do for the game is the rooms, setup file and the web site
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

im a website hoster, i host websites(But not that much mb webspace)

Chicky

legge i dont think i explained myself correctly, i was expecting a mod to move your thread, so you wudnt have to make another.

anyway, post here if you need artists animators ect.

http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?topic=10001.0

Vel

QuoteI need story, graphics and characters...
Funny, that.

Legge

Ok ok okÃ,  ;D i guess i will just make a game named boris da dog(boris is my dogs name)Ã,  ;D i need some dogs and some objects including bgs oh and animations(When they shoot with their snipers) :P

*Edit* The main dog is boris and he could have a bandana ;)

*Edit again* I could make the setup file and website and rooms

*Edit For the third time* Hmm i maybe could make it swedish too but i will start with the english one

Note: Boris COULD be a bulldog(English) but its ok if you make another dog ;)
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Chicky

shoot with snipers? You do know this is ADVENTURE game studio, rite?

And making a platformer is a hard task, with lots of scripting involved. Why not get up of your ass and make the grapics yourself? Or use RON templates, you cant expect everyone to do everything for you ya know.

Legge

Ok ok okÃ, i guess i will just make a game named boris da dog(boris is my dogs name)Ã,  Ã, i need a dog and some objects including bgs and walking animations

The main dog (Which is boris) could solve puzzles get the news paper for his owner ;D

I could make the setup file and website and rooms

Hmm i maybe could make it swedish too but i will start with the english one

Note: Boris COULD be a bulldog(English) but its ok if you make another dogÃ, 
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Legge

No snipers then only a dog walking and solving puzzles and so on ;D
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Vel

Legge

Oh heck i just need some dogs and some objects including bgs

The main dog (Which is boris) could solve puzzles get the news paper for his owner

I could make the setup file and website and rooms

Hmm i maybe could make it swedish too but i will start with the english one

Note: Boris COULD be a bulldog(English) but its ok if you make another dog 
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Vel

>:( >:( >:(You hear him, OSC? Do the walking animations NOW!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Legge

Quote from: Vel on Sat 15/05/2004 13:02:30
>:( >:( >:(You hear him, OSC? Do the walking animations NOW!!!Ã,  >:( >:( >:(
;)

Spoiler
The first puzzle is to find the owners money and buy a bone ;)
[close]
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

*Slaps hand against forehead*

ACR

Need I say anymore?

Chicky

OHHHH sorry mister!!11!!! 

despite the fact ive just drawn you a dog, just for you. Your now bossing me around telling me to do the walking animations?

ohh and whats that, yet ANOTHER thread, mann i tried to be nice to you at the start buts its people like you that just get on everyone's nerves.

your ignoring everything that everyone says, do what pumaman says, he's the person who made bloody ags after all. Make a demo game by yourself, maybe just a one roomer.

It would help if you had somthing to show for yourself, rather than just saying "hmm i think ill make a game about a dog ... yeh a dog!!!!  my dog!!!! it can have snipers and 100000 rooms and everything!!!

sorry for getting carried away, but your ignoring everyone.

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Pumaman

Blimey OSC, calm down.

Anyway, Legge, if you want anybody to take you seriously, then you really need to make a game by yourself first. It doesn't matter if you can't draw, just draw the best graphics you can in MS Paint, and make a decent game with them.

Once people have seen that you have the motivation to actually finish a game, they may well help you with your art for your next game.

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Peter Thomas

You can't just walk into a forum and ask people to do a story for you, much less the AGS forum, where most people are fairly serious about their game-making. Oh, and animations and backgrounds and characters, too. And the statement "I'm thinking of making a game" would be a downright lie, seeing as you're barely doing anything aside scripting (which is NOT the most important part of a game).

You might be the best game-maker in the world, but why on earth do you think people would want to help you when all you do is say "draw a dog", followed by "excuse me? Where are the walking animations?". These are real people with real lives, and as nice as we all are, we don't just put our lives on hold to make games for other people who give orders.

There have been a lot of people who say they want a 'team', and three weeks later they decide to cancel the project. Until we know you are any different (you could show this by actually doing something yourself) you can't expect people to treat you differently.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk