Anyone got a good name for a medieval game?

Started by Legge, Sun 16/05/2004 10:12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

im a website hoster, i host websites(But not that much mb webspace)

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

BOYD1981

okay then how about "Legge the Troll in Annoyance Quest" ?

01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Legge

Quote from: BOYD1981 on Sun 16/05/2004 10:18:09
okay then how about "Legge the Troll in Annoyance Quest" ?
Legge the troll is good :P
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Obi

*slaps Legge with badly drawn paint pictures*

Chicky

somehow i think we're thinking of the wrong type of troll

Vel

how about 'Legge I wish you would go away and live in a medieval world'?

Peter Thomas

"The Medieval game with no Title" sounds fine to me...
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

LordHart

Quote from: Vel on Sun 16/05/2004 10:25:21
how about 'Legge I wish you would go away and live in a medieval world'?

Dude, Vel wants you gone... now thats bad! :-\

Now, Haik Avetian if that is your real name... please die.

Mats Berglinn

Can you guys stop mocking this fellow and try to be NICE to him?  >:(

The AGS Forum Community is for to help people and not to mock them. Just because he has a picture of a sword on his posts, it doesn't mean you can mock him because you think it's bad (okay so it doesn't look so good), I mean we haven't seen his other art yet. So... stop being rude for no or stupid reason and help him instead!!!  >:( >:( >:( (Sheesh, what a bunch of jerks!)

Legge: Could you tell us about the story of the game? It will be more helpful for thinking out the title. It's a bit hard to come up with any good titles if we don't know what the story is, you know. Of course, you don't need to tell the whole thing, just how it begins or whatever.

LordHart

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Sun 16/05/2004 10:44:02Legge: Could you tell us about the story of the game?

No he can't because he is asking us to do it all for him... the name, the story, the art, the whole god damned thing...

Dude, he has had over 30 posts in not even a day... he's made more new threads than some of the guys that have been here for years... its a troll... pure and simple. >:(

How about...

Knightmare!

What... Ok so I stole it from TV... I loved that show..

Peter Thomas

MatsBerglinn, you haven't been browsing the forum, have you?

We tried to be nice, but it's hard when people just keep posting threads on "do this for me and I'll take the credit because I'm calling it MY game".
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Pet Terry

And he ripped a bed for his background from one of my backgrounds without asking permission...
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Vel

Petteri, I suggest you sue him. I think(and hope) you can get around 10 000 pounds for this.

Chicky

Ripping someone's excelent art?

now thats harsh, legge go away and come back when you've passed your Cycling Proficiency.

BOYD1981

dasjoe

boyd, is that actually your room?
looks like you've cleaned it up a bit.. ;)
... it's quite easy being the best.

Vel

LOL BOYD, for once you did something good.

LordHart

OMG! A penish... my fragile little mind is aching now...  :'(

Legge

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Sun 16/05/2004 10:44:02
Can you guys stop mocking this fellow and try to be NICE to him?Ã,  >:(

The AGS Forum Community is for to help people and not to mock them. Just because he has a picture of a sword on his posts, it doesn't mean you can mock him because you think it's bad (okay so it doesn't look so good), I mean we haven't seen his other art yet. So... stop being rude for no or stupid reason and help him instead!!!Ã,  >:( >:( >:( (Sheesh, what a bunch of jerks!)

Legge: Could you tell us about the story of the game? It will be more helpful for thinking out the title. It's a bit hard to come up with any good titles if we don't know what the story is, you know. Of course, you don't need to tell the whole thing, just how it begins or whatever.
Well i asked my friends what they think and finally we decided it was best to name it Som(Sword Of Magic)
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

LGM

hah.. What a typical and cliche name.. Obviously came from a 10 year old. No way a decent minded 14 year old could think that up.
You. Me. Denny's.

InCreator

*laugh burst*
Some odd power forces me to use now following line, though i hate this and never express myself like that:
"LOL!"

Ishmael

I'd make up a name for the sword... but definitely nothing like Spike or something... something very original... Som... that's odd, I can translate that word... :P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

auhsor

Yeah i pointed that out in one of the other pointless threads you've made. Bring it back... I thought it was cool.

oh but put it in your avatar, so it doesnt make the posts all huge. :)

Legge

I will just make a bigger one and send it to ur msn...
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Vel

QuoteDude, are you gay?

Legge = Le Gay = The Gay...

no but are U gay?
Well said, v00g! I think that now Ultimo wont show his nose for at least 5 years of shame!

Legge

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Andail

Why are the same 3-4 people replying every tenth minute to this particular newbie?

If he pisses you off, which I can totally understand, how come his threads attract you like a turd attracts flies?

If nobody kept inflaming these threads, the forum would be a much better place...I'm amazed that this one hasn't been locked yet, btw

Phemar

It hasn't been locked? @$#! I better reply. Legge stop it.

DGMacphee

ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

LordHart

What? I didn't know I'm a lesbian... awesome... I get to have sex with women. Wait, I got to do that before, when I was a heterosexual male... as proven when i went lesbian with yo momma last night! :o

Does that still make me a heterosexual or am I still a lesbian? :P

Ishmael

I'm a lesbian too, it seems... where-ever I go, I think of women... actually, a woman...

Appologies, anyhow.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

HillBilly

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Sun 16/05/2004 18:19:11
What? I didn't know I'm a lesbian... awesome... I get to have sex with women. Wait, I got to do that before, when I was a heterosexual male... as proven when i went lesbian with yo momma last night! :o

Does that still make me a heterosexual or am I still a lesbian? :P

Ewwww sex with older women!!!

AGA

Shut the fuck up. If you haven't got anything better to do than flame Legge, you truly must lead sad lives...

MrColossal

Good gravy will you people shut up!

Calling people gay to insult them? And you think you're acting older?

I'd much rather see some of you so called "regulars" go away than Legge... Sure he needs to learn the rules but it seems like you people who've been here for months or years don't even know them.

Are you just waitng for him to post a thread so you can flock to it and make "hilarious" jokes and insult him? How about just freakin' ignoring it?

"hah.. What a typical and cliche name.. Obviously came from a 10 year old. No way a decent minded 14 year old could think that up."  Way to go LGM... When you posted asking about your script did I say "God you're obviously 16 because no one would make such a dumb script if they were older... Way to use so many clichés that it hurts to read..." And what are you even talking about? Terranrich comes up with the name By The Sword and you have no problem with that because you're not trying to hunt him down and insult him.

Ultimo, will you ever grow up? Seriously... Is this all you live for? Insulting people on AGSforums?

Why do you feel people acting like moderators is annoying, Boyd but you can't see that responding to a post with "How about Legge Sucks" is pointless?

And don't the rest of you know better than to post 3 word replies just to annoy and egg Legge and each other on?

Someone said before that Legge gives younger people a bad name on AGS... And at the moment I think people are looking more at your actions than at Legge's...

Legge: I'm not locking this thread because you started it, I'm locking it because of what happened to it, I'm asking very nicely please just think before posting, I know joining a community can be really exciting and you're happy to start making games but you just need to see how things are done around here, we appreciate people not posting thread after thread after thread. This is a big well behaved community for the most part so posting one question in the right forum will get you responses that will help. I also ask that you don't respond with only 1 word or an emoticon. If you feel people are insulting you just ignore it. There are tons of people on AGS that are not attacking you so don't think these 8 people that seem to follow your threads are the majority of AGS. These are hypocritical people who are just bored and looking for something to do.

So my only requests are to not post so much, check out the forums and how they work and don't let people get you mad, do not respond to the people that insult for no reason, they will be delt with by moderators and there's no need for you to get into a fight.

Eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk