Anyone got a good name for a medieval game?

Started by Legge, Sun 16/05/2004 10:12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

HillBilly

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Sun 16/05/2004 18:19:11
What? I didn't know I'm a lesbian... awesome... I get to have sex with women. Wait, I got to do that before, when I was a heterosexual male... as proven when i went lesbian with yo momma last night! :o

Does that still make me a heterosexual or am I still a lesbian? :P

Ewwww sex with older women!!!

AGA

Shut the fuck up. If you haven't got anything better to do than flame Legge, you truly must lead sad lives...

MrColossal

Good gravy will you people shut up!

Calling people gay to insult them? And you think you're acting older?

I'd much rather see some of you so called "regulars" go away than Legge... Sure he needs to learn the rules but it seems like you people who've been here for months or years don't even know them.

Are you just waitng for him to post a thread so you can flock to it and make "hilarious" jokes and insult him? How about just freakin' ignoring it?

"hah.. What a typical and cliche name.. Obviously came from a 10 year old. No way a decent minded 14 year old could think that up."  Way to go LGM... When you posted asking about your script did I say "God you're obviously 16 because no one would make such a dumb script if they were older... Way to use so many clichés that it hurts to read..." And what are you even talking about? Terranrich comes up with the name By The Sword and you have no problem with that because you're not trying to hunt him down and insult him.

Ultimo, will you ever grow up? Seriously... Is this all you live for? Insulting people on AGSforums?

Why do you feel people acting like moderators is annoying, Boyd but you can't see that responding to a post with "How about Legge Sucks" is pointless?

And don't the rest of you know better than to post 3 word replies just to annoy and egg Legge and each other on?

Someone said before that Legge gives younger people a bad name on AGS... And at the moment I think people are looking more at your actions than at Legge's...

Legge: I'm not locking this thread because you started it, I'm locking it because of what happened to it, I'm asking very nicely please just think before posting, I know joining a community can be really exciting and you're happy to start making games but you just need to see how things are done around here, we appreciate people not posting thread after thread after thread. This is a big well behaved community for the most part so posting one question in the right forum will get you responses that will help. I also ask that you don't respond with only 1 word or an emoticon. If you feel people are insulting you just ignore it. There are tons of people on AGS that are not attacking you so don't think these 8 people that seem to follow your threads are the majority of AGS. These are hypocritical people who are just bored and looking for something to do.

So my only requests are to not post so much, check out the forums and how they work and don't let people get you mad, do not respond to the people that insult for no reason, they will be delt with by moderators and there's no need for you to get into a fight.

Eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk