Could anybody tell me how to improve my bed making?

Started by Legge, Sun 16/05/2004 17:09:24

Previous topic - Next topic

BOYD1981

no, you used anal retentive speak, with words such as "rite" instead of "right", and also you contradict yourself by saying "i didnt use a single txt style abreviation in this soo f**k you!"
plus i refuse to be offended by somebody that is such a tard they can't even get a microphone working or know what a bios is, i bet you thought it was a type of washing powder, didn't you? you were probably sitting there thinking "does he mean i have to clean my pc?" like a silly little tard.

next...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

rtf

Bed Perfection in 8 easy steps.

1. Google image for "Beds", just like Dart said.

2. Copy the best one you can find.

3. Open up a paint editor that uses layers.

4. Paste the bed image into the program.

5. Make a new layer.

6. Trace, color, etc.

7. Delete the normal bed layer.

8.  Repeat a steps 1-7 until you can make beds by yourself.

I fail at art.

WTF r u talkin bout now, Boyd

And there isnt a contradiction in
Quotedidnt use a single txt style abreviation in this soo f**k you
txt is the actuall word.. you dont say Text Style Abreviations do you?

Quoteplus i refuse to be offended by somebody that is such a tard they can't even get a microphone working or know what a bios is
Looks like you already are...

U critises ppl for using words like "rite" instead of "right" yet you say completely retarded stuff like analcakepoohat

You big... er..... stoopid head....  :-[

AGA

Andail

I didn't notice this thread until after AGA had locked it with his global moderator powers.

I must say that some people's behaviour in this thread have been far beyond what's accepted in the critics lounge.

I try to keep this forum pretty strictly moderated, and I'm sad to see how the majority of the posts in this thread are violating our policies.
I'm going to keep my eyes on the ones involved, so you'd better behave in the future.

PS: Thanks for lending a hand, AGA

m0ds

Seconded. Boyd, I can handle your nature in IRC but on the forums, it's not needed.

Legge - I suggest you get over the "I've just joined a forum I'll make three hundred new posts" phase too, it'll only get you in trouble.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk