Need Exile walkthrough

Started by Nostradamus, Fri 20/09/2002 08:49:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

I need walkthrough for Exile. I can't get past the guard and all I could do is get the apple.

Pod

Spoiler
role the apple paste toe box
[close]

all im saying :/ i couldnt get past the second guard

Squinky

I think jrp (is that who made it?) didn't want anybody to make a walkthrough for it....Damn shame to, cause I'm stuck at the begining.....Stupid puzzles involving timing...

Osiris

Thats why it didn't make the sept mags, because it is timing

Squinky

Huh? I don't follow ya...

ratracer

I suck at timed or action sequences... What do you do with the apple again????

(And do you have to have to hide the solution??? After all this is the hint section? )

mark anthony martie

Quote from: ratracer on Wed 30/10/2002 12:03:15
I suck at timed or action sequences... What do you do with the apple again????

(And do you have to have to hide the solution??? After all this is the hint section? )
ok i do not know if this works every time but if you roll the fruit then walk to the door and to the left you disappear in the shadows. wait for the guard to say she wont shoot you.
then go back to the tree and get a second fruit. go back to the guard screen. use your knife on the guard. this should kill the guard.
let me know if you get past the second guard.
take the gun and key andenter the first door.

Amy

I hope your hint works, cause I need all the help I need. The guy who made this game doesn't even have a contact link on his page. There is no way to get a hold of this guy. Nothing. No Help. I can understand him not wanting his game spoiled by walkthroughs, but come on now. Sometimes the game becomes ridiculously difficult where you just end up deleting it off your computer because you HAVE tried everything and all you needed was a small hint to help you along the way. Is that so much to ask for? I guess hints are too good for the guy that made this came.

Hope nobody minds my venting. Sorry.

The Raven

I am also stuck (who isn't?) on the second guard. For the last hour we have being dancing a tango of insult word-play. I've noticed that there are things I can say to make her push me back or allow me forward. Maybe this is some key in solving how to beat her. Maybe getting her to a specific spot and then ??? I dunno. If ya'll know anything about this puzzle, lemme know.

Totoro

I solved it some time ago. You have to shoot DOWN from the upper floor with your gun... when you are on the lower floor (where the guard is) you see where you actually shoot to when you shoot down from the upper floor because there are holes in the floor. Do that "insulting" stuff with the guard to make her stand on those wholes and then leave her alone. Go upstairs and shoot her. I think its a tough, but logical riddle :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk