Test your Movie Knowledge EDIT : (Answers Revealed!)

Started by .., Fri 21/05/2004 18:59:58

Previous topic - Next topic

I was just messing around with film soundtracks and learning to play them when I came up with this. Its just a crappy little combination of 3 tunes from 3 movies.

You can download it here.

Its speeded up cos i like how it sounds that way, you can slow it down to hear the full extent of my keyboard playing crapness.

To rocord this I had to use my Mic (Yes the one with an earpiece of the end that broke...) and made a makeshift recording studio (Tied the mic to a curtain above the keyboard :P)

Theres 9 points avalible here

3 if you can tell me which film each is in
3 if you can tell me the name of the three pieces of music
3 if you can tell me the composers.

Be warned though.. these arent the main themes.

:P

Enjoy the crapness ;)

Ok here are the answers, only look if you really want to know
Spoiler

1 - 'In Dreams (Featured in 'The breaking of the Fellowship') - LOTR - Howard Shore
2 - 'Across the Stars (Love theme from Episode II) - Attack of the Clones - John Williams
3 - Fawkes the Phoenix (Fawkes Theme) - Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets - " "
[close]

LGM

1. Lord of the Rings - Concerning Hobbits (It's in alot more of the songs) - Howard Shore

The other ones I can't make out.
You. Me. Denny's.

ElectricMonk

2. Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones - Across the Stars (Love Theme) - John Williams

Clueless about #3...

Ashen

#3 sounds like Bohemian Rhapsody - Freddy Mercury(?) - Wayne's World.
But that's prob'ly too obvious.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Quote1. Lord of the Rings - Concerning Hobbits (It's in alot more of the songs) - Howard Shore
Right Film, Right composer just wrong song name. Concerning hobbits is one of the songs it in it think. The actual song it self has a name (and words believe it or not)

Yep, Its Across the Stars for number 2.

#3 sounds like Bohemian Rhapsody - Freddy Mercury(?) - Wayne's World.
Nope, I didnt really think it sounded anything like it, but maybe thats cos i know how its supposed to sound ;)

Heres a clue to finding number 3, The film has a strong link with the first film...

LordHart

Some crap from the Matrix? Or Bill and Ted? ???

I'm guessing that since it has a link to the LOTR... so I guessed a movie with Hugo Weaving or Plank O Wood boy...

Hugo Weaving not in this movie.

BUMP

Just a Bump to say that the asnwers can be found in the first post. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk