Length: Medium
Special Feature: KICK OPTION! Woo!

The Game:
Intro: 100%
Room 1: 100%
Room 2: 85%
Room 3: 25%

More to come!

Okay, the story goes like this: It's a beautiful summer day, and Joe(Joseph) must still go to school. If that wasn't enough, his whole class(including him) did it so bad on the last math test that the teacher has informed them to practise math all day! Joe exuses himself to go to the toilet, but is really trying to escape. The doors leading outside is locked shut during lesson, so Joe must use his imagination. Can you help him out before it's too late(Okay, it's never "too late". You can use as much time as you want...)?!

I've finished most of the hard stuff this week, and I hope to get this game done as soon as possible.

Screenies(I will get more soon, so take it easy.):

THERE IS NO LONGER NEED FOR AN MUSICIAN
I've got a cool MIDI program now, and I'm making it myself.Ã,  ;)

BETA Testers
releasethefrogs
Dart
dg
Stee
ghostface

Proof Readers
ghostface
earlwood

please reply or PM me if you wanna BETA test or proof read.(Everyone who helps get their spot in their credits. The ultimate prize!

viktor

Cool graphics. But the door looks kinda funny in comparison fith the lockers. The angle doesnt look good. But the story is original and the garphics are great. RESPECT  ;)
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

I like it. Nice Style and everything.  As for finding a musician try looking for people with a symbol below their names.

Vel

That's cool, looking forward to playing it.

Peter Thomas

I might be interested in doing music, depending on what sort of style you're looking for. PM me (I'd pm you, but I really don't have time right now) and we can figure out what sort of style you're looking at.
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Dart

Nice work... the game strongly reminds me of The Adventures of Willy Beamish.

I'll be sure to play it when it comes out.

HillBilly

I've never played that game, so I wouldn't know.  :)

Damien

Heh, the story reminds me of the Beavis and Butthead adventure game.

Also, what kind of music are you looking for, I mean, what genre?

HillBilly

It don't need to be a certain genre. Just cartoony, like DOTT. It need to be funny, but not too funny. It's kind of hard to explain. I need some music to listen to before I can tell.  :-\

Renal Shutdown

Looks pretty nifty.  As for the music, what genre and what format.  I might have some spare time coming up.

EDIT:

Cartoon-y as a genre is a bit vague.  Powerpuff was kinda punky, Fantasia was Classical and I can't remember the DOTT music.
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

HillBilly

http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com/

I'll take mostly, really. Aslong it isn't scary/depressive and would fit in a cartoony game.

Mats Berglinn

I think what HillBilly wants is typical cartoony music that is from the 40's to 70's like Tom & Jerry, Warner Bros.' cartoons, that sort of cartoony music. The cartoony genre for Day of the Tentacle were based on Warner Bros cartoons especially Chuck Jones cartoons like Road Runner & Coyote so the music style is based on those kind of music.

HillBilly, haven't you PM m0ds, Trapezoid or other guys that can make music? If you don't who can do music, just check the music-making icon on their posts.

InCreator

I like it! and I especially like the angle, because it offers more wall areas, which are easier to detail! But - make a good side view walkcycle(s), to hit with full effect.

Only thing I don't like at the first sight - are colors. Try to put more contrasty, bright and happy colors! This adds some "cartoon-ness" too. Like right now you have a GUI, where verbs are dark blue with dark purple outline. Bad idea. Give em' brighter outline or font color!

Er, and avoid MS-Paint's default palette at any cost.

HillBilly

Any brighter GUI would make your eyes burn in the blackest hell. I tried it, and it was terrible. So I used the DOTT colours instead.

Baz

i envy people who can draw :( game looks cool, cant wait to play it:D

Remember God once said never kick a stray dog...............bite it instead!

HillBilly

New screenie, and no longer need for musician.  :)

PiRiRi

WONDERFULL ;D :o

The graphics, story and options (kick option) make the game look 1 of the best ever made with AGS :o

rtf

Oh boy!  I can't wait for this one to get ready.
I can't wait so much that I have to ask:

Need any beta testers? :D
I fail at art.

HillBilly

Sure! I need as many as possible! Interested?

rtf

I fail at art.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk