WOLF COUNTRY (demo available)

Started by aussie, Tue 25/05/2004 09:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Quote from: aussie on Mon 21/03/2005 10:07:23
Thanks, thanks, thanks again. You guys are really managing to build up my motivation again.

I will honestly try to finish this project, even if a have to put the one I'm working on on hold. But do not expect anything too soon. Bear in mind that I have lost quite a few files, and you know that art is what takes up the most time when making a game.

I'll probably have to re-vamp the graphics and the GUI a bit - I feel ripping off the Colonel's Bequest is ok only to a certain extent.

Thanks again for all that positive feedback, and

Darth Thanks for not locking this topic.

JayWolf1985 You're free to use the graphics as a reference. If you like this style, the Colonel's Bequest is a good place for you to start.

evilspacefart Good to hear from you again. What happened to underwater adventures?

All others: Potch, kinoko, totoro, Vel... Your support does mean something to me. I'll try to live up to it. Cheers.

Aussie, If art is hardest part, why not ask someone to help out?
I am relieve to know that you are not entire dropping this project

aussie

QuoteAussie, If art is hardest part, why not ask someone to help out?

I don't have anything against it, that's for sure. Two people work twice as fast.

The only thing is that the other artist would have to fit in with the sprite and background style.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

sparkle

hi i have just played this game an i defenatly think you should continue with it loads of people would play it in my opionion lol  ;D :)

sparkle

i dont think there are enough horror adventure games n this one seems worth making.  keep up the good work!  ;D

Darth Mandarb

I'm taking a screenshot of this one ...

You dig up a thread that has been burried for 7 months AND double post.

This must be some kind of a record.

Simply incredible.

Is this somebody playing a joke on me?  Because I think a person'd have to try REALLY hard to be this dumb ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk