I hate my friend, because...

Started by Wormmaster, Wed 26/05/2004 19:31:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Wormmaster

he says that Call of Duty is best game in the world.
He says that every gaming magazine and netsite says that.

Man on a mission.
Name is Wormmaster.
He wants to say his friend, that there IS better game than Call of Duty, or two, or dozens of them!
Now he wants help from AGSers!
You must help.
No one wants super rampage into world!
Say that louder!
WE .... CALL OF DUTY!!!
       ^
        |
        |
Hate, love, like... Your choice.  ;)

Chicky

errr im very confused. What you trying to say here mate?

Nacho

I don't understand a world... Excuses, but... what is Call of Duty? URL?  :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SSH

Quote from: Wormmaster on Wed 26/05/2004 19:31:12
WE .... CALL OF DUTY!!!

WE ... DON'T GIVE A FLYING FCUK ABOUT WHAT YOUR FRIEND THINKS ABOUT ANY GAME, LET ALONE ONE THAT I CAN'T RUN ON MY PC BECUASE ITS 3 YEARS OLD AND WONT RUN A LOT OF NEW GAMES SUCH AS... CALL OF DUTY

btw, love Diarmud Gavin's T-shirt... "f c e k"

Haddas

I had the game. I liked it, but there ARE better games. Obviously you can't argue over taste, but your friend should say that it is his own opinion and not a statement. If he thinks the game is TEH GREATEST EHAR!11, then let him think so, YOU know otherwise don't you ;).

I think it is important to remember, and I like to point this out: DON'T ARGUE OVER TASTE, it can't be done. That goes for everyone. I wouldn't mock anyone for liking Lucasarts games or such. If someon likes them, then people should not call him/her an idiot. People make choises, and live with them.

Ok, this strayed a bit from the topic. As said:

I like CoD, but not the best game in the world (my opinion, of course)

InCreator

And btw, CoD sucks! I had helluva trouble to get it, install it, only to get a message "This game needs at least 32MB video memory" and sucker even didn't start up! Yes, I have only 16mb card. So what? GTA:vice city runs on it. Max Payne 2 runs on it. Both need 32mb! But they damn started at least!

stuh505

call of duty..i must admit...is extremely addictive once you learn the good sniper spots :)

Renal Shutdown

WE are indifferent about CALL OF DUTY
WE are confused as to the point of THIS THREAD
WE await the GEN-GEN GESTAPO
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

stuh505

That looks like a 3 AM post.  Oh wait.. that's because it is...

c.leksutin

BAM!

It's theeeeeeeeee Gen-gen Geeestapo!!!!

C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk