What State (and/or province, area, etc) are YOU from?

Started by 00jon00, Tue 01/06/2004 08:53:38

Previous topic - Next topic

00jon00

I'm just curious...Post what states your from (in)..I guess I'll start...

Good ol' UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

visy (the guy who made Lassi Quest)

Still working on 8-bit stuff, mostly NES and Atari 2600:
http://oldskool.wamma.fi

Privateer Puddin'

Hampshire. Not New Hampshire, but Hampshire.

00jon00

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Tue 01/06/2004 09:06:06
Hampshire. Not New Hampshire, but Hampshire.

Is that in The United Kingdom?

AGA

Yes, it is.

I'm from Swansea, in Wales, in Great Britain, in Europe.

Mr Jake

Bristol in Avon in the Uk in Europe on Teh Earth (hrhr beat you AGA)

Las Naranjas

New South Wales.

They left the crap [read AGA] in Old South Wales.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Andail

Västra Götaland, Sweden.

It's not exactly a state, but as good an answer as I can give, considering the americanized subject of this thread.
I doubt it was intended for people outside the anglo-american world anyway.

Gilbert

States? What?

* Gilbot V7000a hates that the forum is now full of regional threads that he has no fun (chance) in participating.

Pet Terry

Pohjois-Savo (Northern-Savo), Finland
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Nine Toes

Hell... er... I mean, Wisconsin.

I live in Clintonville, near Appleton, Shawano, and Green Bay.  It's mostly farm country, which isn't my cup of tea.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Nacho

City of Benidorm, Shire of Alicante, Valencian Country, Spanish State, member of the European Union.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

auhsor

YOke

Oppland, Norway, Europe, but not in the European Union. Dunno why that is really...  ???

Enlightenment is not something you earn, it's something you pay for the rest of your life.

Dart

I live in the good' ol industrial province of Ontario, Canada. Although most people in Ontario aren't French (that's what Quebec is for), I am proudly half-French half-English.Ã, 

Okay, FINE.

Eh, what aboot that igloo over there, mountie? That polar bear will attack it, eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Let's go down to Tim Hortons and get us a beer, eh! (end mandatory stereotypical Canadian accent)

Esseb

Ali

Darth Mandarb

I am in the city of Coral Springs, county of Broward, suburb of Ft. Lauderdale, state of Florida in the United States of America on the North American continent of the planet earth's Northern Hemisphere in the Solar System of the galaxy Milky Way of the Universe surrounded by a brick wall which hangs in space in exactly the same way that a whale doesn't.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk