What State (and/or province, area, etc) are YOU from?

Started by 00jon00, Tue 01/06/2004 08:53:38

Previous topic - Next topic

viktor

I'm from slovenia. A little country south of austria.
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

HillBilly

Layabout

Here, Kinoko, I live in Queensland too, brisbane to be precise. Like Femme, DG and Peter Thomas. I think kandyman lives in so bogan country city in queensland too.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Czar

Quote from: viktor on Tue 01/06/2004 17:33:53

Slovenia? the What??

:))

Anyways, yAy for teh new wave of YOU threads (we must make an archive of that and put it on the page under Member details or stuff....)

I am from Pula, in the province(?) of Istra, Croatia (to be a part of the Europe Union in 2199), south eastern europe, Europe, EuroAsia, East-norhtern hemisphere, The class M planet Earth, the "First Three planet" union (no, we dont take new members), Solar system, Alpha quadrant, Milky way, TEH UNIVERSE, The great white thing which is a science project from a little 5 grade nerd.

Beat you now, EH DARTH m. ??!!!

:P
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Layabout

This kind of thread has been done before, leading to the creation of the world map. It was 'Where do you come from thread though.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Rincewind

Well, even though I doubt that anyone has the slightest idea where this is, I'll write it anyway...
- Medelpad, Sweden. Just west of Sundsvall.

Maybe Inkoddi knows where it is?
(Och du har så rätt i att Skrot-Nisse är grym! :) Hehe... Barndomsminnen, alltså...)

Tarlash

Warsaw - capitol of Poland (God, why couldn't I live in normal country).
My hands are shaking...
I cannot concetrate...
I need AGS!!!

m0ds

To pass the time at work today, someone decided to list every US state from the top of our heads. Then I come online now and see a thread which has almost all the answers.

Coinsidence is a funny thing!

Also, someone's asked me to go to a street later, I don't know where it is exactly, but I think there's a map of that town lying on the worktop in the kitchen - ANOTHER SPOOKY COINCIDENCE!!!

But I'm from the United States of Great Britain.

Robert Eric

Hey m0ds, OneThinkingGal and I did that once in #ags.Ã,  Between the two of us, we got 46 before we had to look them up.

I'm from the state in America that looks like a tree, right next to the one that looks like an upside-down triangle...

Edit: Farlander, I got rid of the Santa hat somehow.
Ã, Ã, 

AGA

Robert Eric

My bad AGA.Ã,  I won't exclude you in the future.
Ã, Ã, 

Unilin

"He is the deadliest man alive and I want him dead."  -- The Boss, Ett Buttert Utter

Nothing in the universe is certain, probably.

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Pumaman

kl4Uz

Quote from: viktor on Tue 01/06/2004 17:33:53

hi there, neighbour ;)

well I'm from austria > vorarlberg (province)
EU

Unilin

Ah, I remember that image, so very wonderful.  Reminds me of shattered dreams.
"He is the deadliest man alive and I want him dead."  -- The Boss, Ett Buttert Utter

Nothing in the universe is certain, probably.

Matt Brown

Quote from: juncmodule on Tue 01/06/2004 17:04:29
central Ohio, like panda, except my university is bigger than his. :P

-junc

haha yes junc...Ohio State is bigger then Denison. isnt OSU the 2nd biggest college in the world?
word up

shbaz

Quote from: panda isnt a ninja on Wed 02/06/2004 21:56:17isnt OSU the 2nd biggest college in the world?

I know OSU has the biggest Student Union in the world, but NOT YOUR OSU! HAHAHAHA. Ha. ...

I live in Oklahoma, more specifically, I'm an Okie from Muskogee.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

George

Well, I'm proud to say a live in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia… and to say the least; it's the best place on earth!  ;D     
"The world is my oyster...but i don't like sea food"

LordHart

Except for any place in New South Wales... which is of course, where I live. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk