Dang, my life sucks

Started by 00jon00, Wed 02/06/2004 12:57:07

Previous topic - Next topic

00jon00

well, deleted a bunch of crap off the desktop....thinking about checking my laptop again....never did get to bed....the freak'n parakeets are driving me crazy-they wont shut up....my foot hurts....I don't know why I'm complaining to you guys(Sorry)... my theifing neighbor needs to be shot...anybody up for some frosted flakes?

Sam.

I'm going to give you a great big..
AHHHHHHHHHHH!

It happens to me too. Life goes great for ages, all of the bad things save up and then hapen to you all at once!. I am giving you a big e-hug.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

00jon00

Tell me your not a boy plz :o lol

Sam.

I am a boy actually, just particulary friendly! :-[ sorry to embarrasss you. I didn't know hugs were such a problem...

lol ;) seriously. I take my hug back If you were offended. If not keep it and have anotherr for free!

00jon00

lol its all good..do u have msn messenger?

Sam.

00jon00

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

00jon00

Queen Kara

aww...two boys hugging! *purrs and giggles*

:-*

Group hug!
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Migs

It's okay for two boys to hug as long as it's done in a manly fashion.  You know, a firm embrace, hands repeatedly slapping the back, and not hugging for too long.
This signature intentionally left blank.

earlwood

Migs, you homophobe.  :P

If it makes you feel any better, I beat Henry Winkler in a very masculine arm wrestle.

Ok..maybe not, but I bet I could.

stuh505

20M seeking another 20M for long hugs on the beach...what, this isn't the personals?  damn  (im not gay)

Sam.

following the example of chandler and joey!

Chicky

wow isnt this cosy. You know jon, i lot of worse things could happen in your life ... having a bad foot and not being able to sleep isnt that bad. But hey!!!!! dont be depressed just go with ags! and work on a ags game, but no scripting ... scripting get you
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  DÃ, o
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, oÃ,  Ã, 
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, o
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  o
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  w
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  nÃ,  Ã, and out!Ã,  bah, how i hate teh scripting

So in conclusion, dont worry!!! be happy!!!!!!

and use lots of exclamation marks

Raggit

I think we should ALL have a great big group hug.  Afterall, it's silly to say that two men/boys hugging eachother is gay.   

(Raggit group hugs everybody in the room, regardless of age, race or gender.)   
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Mr Jake

*kicks Raggit in the nuts*

._.

Nhazgul

I also want a manly hug.

I'm naked by the way.

DGMacphee

The way OSC wrote 'down' was quite breathtaking.
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Flippy_D

I postulate that these threads float in the cyber-subconscious, and materialise randomly.

Because they happen so often.

*cough*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk