PLZ Help me with bugs report!

Started by PiXi5, Thu 10/06/2004 12:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

PiXi5

This is my first game on ags! I am doing a sequal. So please reply what you think about the game. The story is simple. Try to get in to the city most popular places to be. EL GRINGO! in Zeds Quest.

heres the link.. :D
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/ZedsQuest.zip

Larien

A good first try!Ã,  I noticed a few things you might want to alter but it wasn't a bad game overall.Ã,  Good job.
Spoiler
A few of the halls and openings are hard to find.Ã,  For example, when you're in the kitchen with the cook you can't tell that there are openings leading off to other areas.Ã,  They just look like corners of the room.Ã,  I don't know if you'd want to add some shadows to show that they're hallways or if you'd want to draw arrows pointing at them, but you might want to do something.
Also when you first enter the kitchen, if you look at the chef it talks about the sleeping pills.Ã,  That's a minor little thing that doesn't really make a difference, but you might want to consider fixing it for future playing fun.
[close]
Again, a good first effort.Ã,  Just work on your animations a little more (and the openings, of course ;)) and you'll do very well with your sequel, I'm sure of it.Ã, 
Good luck, and welcome to AGS.Ã,  :)
"A writer without inspiration is but a fool with a pen." --Sitara Stanton
http://www.myspace.com/zalea1864
"Someday--when things are slow again--we'll burn this city down." --J.M., who was quoting from...well, somewhere unbeknownst to me

splat44

Hi PiXi5,

The game is alright including no bugs.

I would recommend that exits be more visible example: Place with frying pan and exit to to outside.

I did managed to in EL GRINGO.

Excellent work and all the best with the sequal.

PiXi5

Thanks alot! My sequal is coming up maybe to the winter!
Look in the "Games in productions forum" for some more info about the sequal.,   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk