Jibble

Author Topic: Totaskalan  (Read 1771 times)

Totaskalan
« on: 13 Jun 2004, 18:27 »
Hi,

This is demo of a game I destroyed in a fit of self hate - the game was destroyed, the demo remained. I hope you enjoy it.

You can download it (3,5 MB) from

http://yanna.freehosting.net/Totaskalan.html

Don't hesitate to express your opinion. I'm quite used to being criticised...

Re: Totaskalan
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2004, 18:41 »

I'd like to download it, but I'd rather see some screenshots or sumat first...Or some info on the game...

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2004, 18:54 »
Info - basically, you are a space pilot aboard one of humankind's greatest cruisers, Allomena Ora. There is a war going on between humans and Daghr-Sethan(Black Six). The game, suprisingly, doesn't take place in future, but in the distant past, before our kind had settled down on Earth - that's the cause behind protagonists skin colour. The story is outlined on the linked page, so I'll stop here.

mousemat

• HUFF!!
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2004, 15:55 »
cool make the real thing again and you will have people doanloading it from everywere
Oh yer moon walkin'
www.freewebs.com/bkreview/

« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2004, 18:39 »
"Totaskalan" is back online - again at yanna.freehosting.net. It was recently played by Goldmund, who decided it certainly wasn't a painful experience.

Darth Mandarb

• Evil Sith Lord
  • Local Moderator
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2004, 19:37 »
Awesome news!

Now please read the FORUM RULES and update your first post with the required information.

« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2004, 19:56 »
The story: "Totaskalan" takes place millions of years before the Erath was born. The player takes role of a member of Aharlan civilisation, locked in a war with a Daghr-Sethan. Action takes place aboard Aharlan carrier, behind the front lines.

BorisZ

• In the land of blind the one eyed man is king.
    • I can help with making music
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with web design
« Reply #7 on: 22 Oct 2004, 20:07 »
What about screenshots?

Darth Mandarb

• Evil Sith Lord
  • Local Moderator
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #8 on: 23 Oct 2004, 16:08 »
Now please read the FORUM RULES and update your first post with the required information.

PM when you're ready to update your first post.