Totaskalan

Started by The Book, Sun 13/06/2004 18:27:53

Previous topic - Next topic

The Book

Hi,

This is demo of a game I destroyed in a fit of self hate - the game was destroyed, the demo remained. I hope you enjoy it.

You can download it (3,5 MB) from

http://yanna.freehosting.net/Totaskalan.html

Don't hesitate to express your opinion. I'm quite used to being criticised...

Phemar

I'd like to download it, but I'd rather see some screenshots or sumat first...Or some info on the game...

The Book

Info - basically, you are a space pilot aboard one of humankind's greatest cruisers, Allomena Ora. There is a war going on between humans and Daghr-Sethan(Black Six). The game, suprisingly, doesn't take place in future, but in the distant past, before our kind had settled down on Earth - that's the cause behind protagonists skin colour. The story is outlined on the linked page, so I'll stop here.

mousemat

cool make the real thing again and you will have people doanloading it from everywere
Oh yer moon walkin'
www.freewebs.com/bkreview/

The Book

"Totaskalan" is back online - again at yanna.freehosting.net. It was recently played by Goldmund, who decided it certainly wasn't a painful experience.

Darth Mandarb

Awesome news!

Now please read the FORUM RULES and update your first post with the required information.

The Book

The story: "Totaskalan" takes place millions of years before the Erath was born. The player takes role of a member of Aharlan civilisation, locked in a war with a Daghr-Sethan. Action takes place aboard Aharlan carrier, behind the front lines.

BorisZ

What about screenshots?

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Fri 22/10/2004 19:37:52Now please read the FORUM RULES and update your first post with the required information.

PM when you're ready to update your first post.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk