Spy's in the forums?

Started by 00jon00, Wed 16/06/2004 07:50:46

Previous topic - Next topic

00jon00

What if there is spys in the forum?  Does CJ know?  If he does...why would he do this to us...I'm scared for my sanity!

Mr Jake

erm..............    ????????????

What ARE you talking about?

00jon00

Spy's they could be everywhere...Damn I must be bored...They could be watching what I type right now

Peter Thomas

Just sacrifice your soul to my religion.

It fixes everything.
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

00jon00

Quote from: Hotspot on Wed 16/06/2004 07:59:18
erm..............Ã,  Ã,  ????????????

What ARE you talking about?

Your a spy aren't you! DON'T LIE!!! I KNOW THESE THINGS!!!

LordHart

What the fuck?! ???

Gay Care Bear, you must convert this sin-doerer... guy. :-\

Gilbert

The forums are open to anyone who is sensible enough to pass the registration quiz. There're free talks, free resources, free games, free game engine and maybe free 53>< here!1!

What else can a spy do here, apart from asking what will happen if there's a spy here?

Ah, also, posting 'AGS SUXX!1!', 'Roger SUXX!1!' maybe. :P

00jon00

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Wed 16/06/2004 08:08:45
What else can a spy do here, apart from asking what will happen if there's a spy here?

Oh, so YOU think that I'm a SPY......I just wanna go to my corner and cry...
                                             *Cry..sob..sob..jerks*

Pesty

Oh man, you caught me! Damnit, I was spying for the FMSGCJSL (The Freemasons' Society for Giving CJ a Social Life), who is in cahoots with the makers of SCRAMM, to try and draw CJ away from making AGS so that we will rule the amateur adventure game making world! But now our plans have been destroyed! DAMN YOU 00JON00!!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

00jon00

Quote from: Pesty on Wed 16/06/2004 08:18:44
Oh man, you caught me! Damnit, I was spying for the FMSGCJSL (The Freemasons' Society for Giving CJ a Social Life), who is in cahoots with the makers of SCRAMM, to try and draw CJ away from making AGS so that we will rule the amateur adventure game making world! But now our plans have been destroyed! DAMN YOU 00JON00!!

Thats right bring it on Pesty...Your under arrest.Ã,  You have the right to remain silent aything you say can, and will be misquoted and used against you in the court of law.

Pesty

Quote from: 00jon00 on Wed 16/06/2004 08:20:40
Quote from: Pesty on Wed 16/06/2004 08:18:44

Thats right bring it on Pesty...Your under arrest.Ã,  Anything you say can, and will be misquoted and used against you in the court of law.

I'm not worried. We Freemasons have power everywhere. You'll never convict me!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

00jon00

You just watch yourself PESTy...I will get you and it will be a hell've an arrest when I do...

Gilbert

Hah, how can you arrest someone here?
And the spies had actually become a LARGE rebellion group, with their grand central called teh AGS Whiteboard. You shouldn't be touching them, as there're hitmen and ninjas as members!

Well I think this thread is quite senseless, it'll be a honour if someone likes to get rid of it...

Flippy_D @School

Seeing as how C.lecks has his hands full with Dubya at the moment, I call dibs on the hit.

Andail

Good grief, Jon, quit trolling

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk