Any AGSers in canada?

Started by Dave Gilbert, Thu 17/06/2004 15:55:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

I'm going to be in Montreal and Toronto on business next week.  If any of you live near either of those places and would care to meet up, drop me an email or PM.

-Dave

Dart

Well, I live in Kitchener/Waterloo, which is about an hour away from Toronto...

But I'm busy next week. Oh well.

Grundislav

If you're in Montreal, go see rodekill at his hangout, Mcsomethingorother's Irish pub...if you're like me, you can even go up to the door, but then hastily retreat to your hotel room because it's too cold outside!

Unilin

I'm in Ottawa, which is sort of halfway between those two places.  Just inconvienantly placed enough to make it difficult to stop by from either location.
"He is the deadliest man alive and I want him dead."  -- The Boss, Ett Buttert Utter

Nothing in the universe is certain, probably.

LGM

That's alright. I don't think he'd want to see you anyways.
You. Me. Denny's.

Chicky

wow you atachually made my laugh out loud there lgm...

kind of harsh though

Dave Gilbert

Whee. I'm here.  I'm sequestered in a software training room trying to make heads or tails of this newfangled database thingy they are installing in our office next week.  Let the party begin.

TheDude

Whatttt, you mean people actually live in Canada????!1

Evil

Yeah, they all look like this...

Dart

Is THAT what you think of Canadians? Well, here's what Canadians think Americans look like:

And your president looks like this:

http://www.bartcop.com/ape-bush.jpg

rodekill

I look more like Terrence than Philip.
Dave -> Gimme an email if you want to hook up for a pint. I've got a pretty busy week ahead of me, but I'm sure I can squeeze you in somewhere between the strategic business meeting with Microsoft and the integrated marketing solutions presentation over at Ubi Soft.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Evil

TheDude

What show is that guy from again? Is it the one where they get given a topic and have to act it out. It used to be on Channel 4 years ago. BEST SHOW EVER!

Renal Shutdown

Whose line is it anyway?

* Iqu wishes he lived an hour from toronto..
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

milkanannan

Well I guess I could start a new thread, but this 15 year old one could still be relevant?  :=

Just got back to my native Ottawa! Any AGS'ers in the area want to hook up for a coffee? I'm just sort of interested in meeting people from the boards; we don't necessarily have to make it all about AGS talk. I'm here with my wife and four year old son, so a family outing in the park works too or whatever!

Baron

I live under a glacier about 2 hours outside of Toronto.  It's actually quite pleasant here, except for the Toronto bit.  :=

But I don't get out much.  Sometimes I think the outside world might be worth a shot, but the whole subterranean-lair-scene just seems to suck you back in, you know? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk